Swansea 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 02/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 38

Dave

Without reading the thread my opinions:

Davies should have been booked, was worse than Cabaye's

The co-commentator is awful.

Was never a pen against Debuchy

Is it Gary Birtles?

Brian Little I think, i think he is a Newcastle fan doing his best to be unbiased :)

Always seems to dislike us I have often thought.

I don't think Tiote has been that bad, but I would agree with changing him for Anita. We'd benefit from someone a little better on the ball and less likely to fall for their tricks of falling over screaming.

Swansea are real c***s, didn't know that. This half is changing my opinion of them, have they been like this all season?

c***s in what way?

Every time a Swansea player is fouled and they let out their cries of pain all i can see is this

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5033595198309196&pid=15.1

Think it was Dave (?) pointed out that Tiote has never ever received a 2nd yellow. It's not exactly a forgone conclusion that he's going to kill someone in this 2nd half.

:thup:

He's very used to playing on a booking. :lol:

You can sense pressure is going to build on the ref, who doesn't look up to this level, so get Tiote off and Anita on.

Some sloppiness at the back from our lot made them look good for fifteen minutes, but other than that we've competed quite well.

Very lucky with the one off the line and credit to Taylor for being the only one awake.

Gouf and Debuchy have had some joy out wide, so we need to get them involved more.

Think it was Dave (?) pointed out that Tiote has never ever received a 2nd yellow. It's not exactly a forgone conclusion that he's going to kill someone in this 2nd half.

He's just so fucking thick at times its infuriating, not Dave btw i mean Tiote.

I think it was his back chat more than anything that got Tiote booked. Ref looked like he was just going to give him a ticking off until the lip service.

the next tackle would have had him booked anyway if so. surprised he lasted that long before seeing yellow as he'd been lucky not to be booked before that.

Decent from us, but the bookings are a right pain.

Can see it going two ways.

1. We score early and at worst get a draw.

2. We concede early and collapse, lose heavily and finish with somewhat less than the 11 players we started with on the pitch.

Hope to fuck it's number 1. :lol: :Jonny2J:

:thup:

He's very used to playing on a booking. :lol:

Yet every time he gets a first half yellow there's tons of people who say he needs to be off at half. (Not just peopleon here)

Decent from us, but the bookings are a right pain.

Can see it going two ways.

1. We score early and at worst get a draw.

2. We concede early and collapse, lose heavily and finish with somewhat less than the 11 players we started with on the pitch.

Hope to fuck it's number 1. :lol: :Jonny2J:

We seem far better at adapting to the flow of the game now that we did 6 weeks ago, if we go behind I wouldn't be THAT worried tbh

He's just so fucking thick at times its infuriating, not Dave btw i mean Tiote.

Both Tiote and Cabaye find it very hard to press effectively without fouling, needs working on as often when they don't foul they're easily passed round and left out of position.