Newcastle United vs Anzhi Makhachkala - 14/03/13 @ 8.05 pm (ESPN)

Nobody

Even Leazes L7 is almost sold out now, I'm genuinely amazed at the uptake for this. Can't wait.

It's been staggering baring in mind that last time we reached the last 16 of this competition we pulled in a measly 28,500 against AZ Alkmaar and that included 2,500 Dutchmen!

Looks like we'll have nearly 20,000 more than that there tonight. Atmosphere should be great. Just hope they don't score an early goal to flatten it a bit.

Today is dragging like f*ck, can't wait to get in the pub for pre match pints. :)

Longest morning ever in here mind.

I wasn't really excited until i got to work and could see the UEFA Flags flying from the roof of the east stand.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Team I'd play

Elliot

Simpson -Saylor - MYM - Haidara

Cabaye - Tiote

Sissoko/Marveaux - Marveaux/Sissoko - Obertan/Jonas

Cisse

Team I'd play

Elliot

Simpson -Saylor - MYM - Haidara

Cabaye - Tiote

Sissoko/Marveaux - Marveaux/Sissoko - Obertan/Jonas

Cisse

I used to be indecisive.........

Now, i'm not so sure.

Online and phone sales close soon at 1 for anyone considering booking now. Otherwise you can just go to the box office or use the cash turnstiles for the leazes corner.

Gutted I'm on nightshift later and can't come up for this, think the atmosphere will be quality. First decent atmosphere at home in a long time no doubt!

Is the draw on Friday if we get through?

Even Leazes L7 is almost sold out now, I'm genuinely amazed at the uptake for this. Can't wait.

ffs they are still keeping the cash turnstiles open?

Aye, none have been sold for the Leazes/West Corner (where the cash turnstiles are), just the Leazes Level 7 where away fans usually are.

Aye, none have been sold for the Leazes/West Corner (where the cash turnstiles are), just the Leazes Level 7 where away fans usually are.

will there be any away fans?

will there be any away fans?

Read somewhere there's about 40 or so, will be in the NE corner like usual.