Newcastle United vs Anzhi Makhachkala - 14/03/13 @ 8.05 pm (ESPN)

Nobody

Hiddink always leaves a card up his sleave. But he's been caught out in the past not playing it quick enough. Against Italy in the last 16 of the 2006 world cup, we had 3 subs up our sleeves on the verge of extra time scores 0-0, against ten men. He thought he would use the subs in extra time, only Grosso won a penalty that Totti converted in the last minute. Moral of the story, Hiddink has the ability to f*** up.

He still won though.

Think you are getting confused with when Italy lost to South Korea when Hiddink was in charge, Aussiemag is talking about when he was in charge of Australia and lost to Italy.

Yeh I think he was a fantastic manager back ink the mid 2000's, but the game seemed to pass him by a bit. He focuses a lot on pressing the opponent and having his team as fit as possible to do so. At Australia he used to give the players 20 seconds to win the ball back in midfield or they would do suicide runs. When in posession it's very much posession football. Who was it he lost to in a 2 leg play off, for a spot in the 2010 world cup, when in charge of Russia?

Great news that Willian isn't playing, increases our chances massively.

Meh, he was totally anonymous in the first leg.

I'm sure you're just taking the piss, but if not, he only played about 15 minutes.

Guest fraser

Great news that Willian isn't playing, increases our chances massively.

Meh, he was totally anonymous in the first leg.

He looked dangerous and the only one capable of opening us up before his injury.

Did his hamstring trying to keep up with MYM, the oaf.

Devastated to be stuck at home watching this on TV  :(

http://i.imgur.com/wO9armI.png

Son, I am disappoint

:lol:

Honest am gutted.. HATE missing any match but tomorrow is a huge game