Manchester City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 30/03/13 - post-match reaction from p34

Dave

What's wrong with getting relegated, the Championship was a ton of laughs. Might get rid of Pardew, Ashley might sell up, ok the good players like Cabaye would leave but he will anyhow. And most importantly every game wouldn't be on TV and I could start enjoying weekends again. It would a win win win situation.

Former Manchester City player favouring Manchester City shock. And he was shit, and still is. With a blocked up nose, and being called Trevor fucking Francis and being a cunt. Poor guy's been dealt a tough hand there. Fucking ignorant arsehole. Imagine if you hit your peak at 16 like he did and it's been downhill ever since. Wanker. :lol:

What's wrong with getting relegated, the Championship was a ton of laughs. Might get rid of Pardew, Ashley might sell up, ok the good players like Cabaye would leave but he will anyhow. And most importantly every game wouldn't be on TV and I could start enjoying weekends again. It would a win win win situation.

:troll:

Guest bimpy474

I do like to watch a team of good player have the style, flair and all kind of attacking thoughts coached out of them.

Pardew's a very good coach if you look at things this way.

That's it. Think of the positives.

Guest palnese

:lol:

Guest hobshobs

Commentator go and f*** yourself!  The ref should be stopping the game for that little runt breaking a toenail?  Should he bollocks!  Dig a hole and bury the little f***er!

Just realised it wasn't Guttierez you were talking about.

Guest bimpy474

Gosling's done okay tbf.

He breaks forward which is a bonus and will get him relegated to the stiffs when Pardew has a word.