Manchester City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 30/03/13 - post-match reaction from p34

Dave

What's wrong with getting relegated, the Championship was a ton of laughs. Might get rid of Pardew, Ashley might sell up, ok the good players like Cabaye would leave but he will anyhow. And most importantly every game wouldn't be on TV and I could start enjoying weekends again. It would a win win win situation.

http://i.imgur.com/JLOzcUR.gif

I do like to watch a team of good player have the style, flair and all kind of attacking thoughts coached out of them.

Pardew's a very good coach if you look at things this way.

Every cloud and all that.

I do like to watch a team of good player have the style, flair and all kind of attacking thoughts coached out of them.

Pardew's a very good coach if you look at things this way.

A great coach if you want one thats self promoting and continuously make out like how great he is for helping teams avoid relegation.

Just wondering like, is there a circumstance where there's NOT an excuse for a poor performance?

Lose to a top team - they're a top team, what did you expect.

Lose to a shit team - they're scrapping for their lives, what did you expect.

Lose to anyone - injuries!

Why does everything have to be a 'kneejerk reaction'?

Goes back to what I was saying in the Pardew thread a fortnight ago. Judging games in isolation only gets you so far. In general we've been a poor team, for ages.