Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 04/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 62

Dave

no way we could beat these 2-0 at SJP

Completely disagree. It'll be tough, but it's clearly possible. Two massive fuckups tonight have given them a big lead but we've had more than enough chances to score ourselves.

Seen enough here to think we arent totally out of this.

To the Benfica fans on here, don't bother coming back. It would have been alright if you had beaten us, but you have cheated all the way through.

I've watched five minutes and all I can say is. VAI A MERDA SEUS FDPs

To the Benfica fans on here, don't bother coming back. It would have been alright if you had beaten us, but you have cheated all the way through.

Give over man, put your dummy back in.

Guest neesy111

Completely disagree. It'll be tough, but it's clearly possible. Two massive fuckups tonight have given them a big lead but we've had more than enough chances to score ourselves.

Not out of it, but these will be good favourites now.

Guest bimpy474

People blaming Pardew. :lol:

Aye, I'm sure he instructed Santon to pass it to their forwards and Taylor to deliberately handball it in the penalty area.

No credibility at all.

Santon i would a bit, as a coach you should be drilling into players never to do things like that.........if Santon keeps doing things like that then you leave him out.

The Saylor one is 100% nothing to do with Pardew.

Come on Bimpy, that's horseshit.

Not really, Pardew is a defensive coach who's team continues to concede goal after goal. The worst defence in the premiership away from home.

The amount of goals you concede and the way you conceded them in the main is down to the managers tactics, are they not.

Not specifically tonight mind.

The two goals we've conceded have absolutely nothing to do with Pardew. Unless Pardew has told Santon to pass it back blindly or Taylor to play handball and pretending it hit his dick.

Read my posts again, Santon a  little bit.......the handball completely not Pardew's fault. And specifically tonight mind.

Once you've done that i'll accept your following apology.....

Not out of it, but these will be good favourites now.

Well they were before the game. :lol:

Saylor and Cabaye have been squeeky clean eh?

Santon looks absolutely gutted, no way is he going to sleep tonight.  Feel sorry for him tbh.

He should be gutted. I hope he doesn't get much sleep tonight and I hope he doesn't make that mistake again.