Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 04/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 62

Dave

Also might be giggs, but did anyone else notice the police/riot squad performing some tactical maneuver behind the right goal and into the stands? It was some point in the first half, I think. 

Was Red on Red infighting amongst the Benfica fans. When they scored the camera panned to the crowd standoff with the bizzies in between them.

Guest Benfica_1904

Do you want what guys ??

The police did well, as many of your fans were completely drunk and made many disturbs.

Sometimes you talk like England had never been known by hooliganism...

And for the guys that think can easily score 2 goals against Benfica, i just ask a question...

Do you think we will play full attack and give stupid space as we gave in 1st game ??

And one more fact: Benfica scores in every europeen away matches since October 2011...  :whistle:

Guest Benfica_1904

Did you see a child get hit in the face by a police baton in that video there mate?

ok... i have to admit that sometimes polices abuse a bit. but who start in 90% of the times, are the fans in general...

Do you want what guys ??

The police did well, as many of your fans were completely drunk and made many disturbs.

Stop saying shit please. You're embarrassing us. Lots of Benfica fans were beaten up as well.

It's not exactly the first time cops deserve a lesson for use of excessive force,

(this one went to far but they had it coming)

Guest Benfica_1904

Do you want what guys ??

Stop saying s*** please. You're embarrassing us. Lots of Benfica fans were beaten up as well.

It's not exactly the first time cops deserve a lesson for use of excessive force,

(this one went to far but they had it coming)

In that cases, police did what they have to do. full stop!

Some fans in footbal think they are the bosses, they should understand they aren't...

Do you want what guys ??

And for the guys that think can easily score 2 goals against Benfica, i just ask a question...

Do you think we will play full attack and give stupid space as we gave in 1st game ??

And one more fact: Benfica scores in every europeen away matches since October 2011...  :whistle:

I know England has a past of hooliganism, but as a 23 year old who's been regular at matches since I was 5, I've never seen any one be hit by a policeman or stuff like the carry on behind your goal at a match in England. t***. (Most the Benfica fans were not t***s, they were a good lot).

There was absolutely no trouble up til then, friendly with the Benfica fans at the end and before the match. We expect police to prevent/manage trouble, not create it from nothing.

Seen most the highlights and I don't know why someone's claiming he should be suspended ??

Overall I'm fairly happy. As the game went, couldve been better, and that Cisse post in the second half was so agonising to watch from our section. But 3-1 is probably better than what I expected to take back. Obviously it's going to be difficult, but winning 2-0 is hardly out of reach. Put it this way, I'd always be nervous going away with a 3-1 lead. Thought they looked v good at times with the ball, but poor without it.

http://www.epicgifs.net/images/show/6SD3VJN7

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2013/matches/round=2000347/match=2009572/index.html

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2013/matches/round=2000347/match=2009493/index.html

:whistle: "

that last match was against Fraser "I'm no Tim Krul" Forster.