Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Guest P.Aimar10

Sharon's Gran Brenda ‏@SharonsGran 1h

“@sophiemounsey: So embarrassed that me grandad is all over the news for fighting with a horse” he's a revolting c*** #scum

:lol:

http://i.imgur.com/6TAUyeU.gif

Unfortunately.

Dunno like, I got impression from her page that she's been overwhelmed by comments (and abuse) so is now saying it wasn't him.

B*tch logic: "Omg Im so embarassed at this, Im gonna tweet it so even more people know about it"

People need to stop having a go at eachother man, we're all on the same side ffs.

That's just it - we aren't...

Some want to defend Pardew under any circumstances(justifiable if he had any sort of long-term track record of success as a manager, which he hasn't) and the majority want him gone like yesterday.

How can such divided opinions be on the same side when each thinks that their opinion is best for NUFC ??

merlin, you've missed my point then, so let me be clear with what I mean't earlier then - theres some really poor personal slagging being thrown about by people on here since the defeat.  This is all to others who's opinions differ from their own. I have no problem with debate, its the point of a football forum - but when people start taking jabs beyond football and at people themselves, they've taken it one step too far.

We're all supporters of this club - despite which manager we want in charge, what tactics to employ, favorite or most hated players. We all want to  see this club succeed and do us proud. So yes, we're all on the same side, in my opinion.

:clap:

Well said. It's been beyond ridiculous some stuff.

Did Di Canio do the same to them? On TV it looked like he only celebrated towards the players and their fans, was he as confrontational with Pardew when they scored? Would explain that picutre, because out of context it looks quite embarrassing in my opinion.

I think we would have won the game if that goal had been given.

Funny old game.

Yep,  very good chance of that. Although obviously Sunderland also had a couple of decisions go against them, e.g. the non-foul on Saylor when Sessengnon was in on goal.

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1831850.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Paolo-Di-Canio-1831850.png

That says so much. Can't find one of Di Canio on his knees and Pardew in the background staring at his notepad though  :sad:

What are you expecting Pardew to be doing? Crying?

Did Di Canio do the same to them? On TV it looked like he only celebrated towards the players and their fans, was he as confrontational with Pardew when they scored? Would explain that picutre, because out of context it looks quite embarrassing in my opinion.

The cameras showed how Di Canio celebrated every goal and iirc it was always towards either their fans or their bench.

The cameras showed how Di Canio celebrated every goal and iirc it was always towards either their fans or their bench.

:thup: