Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

As poor as we were yesterday, I still can't shake the feeling that had Cisse's goal not been ruled out, we'd have gone on to win. We were in the ascendency and pretty much camped in their penalty area up until that point. That shocking decision turned the match and deflated us completely.

Doesn't take away from the obvious lack of desire and virtually non-existant composure, but we score there, and our tails are up. Such are the fine margins in football.

3 or 4 points that had a massive impact on the match yesterday in Jonas giving away possession, Shola coming on at HT, Cisse's goal ruled out, and the injury to Krul (meaning we had one less sub, Campbell in my mind, to throw on).

Gutting.

Agree with what you say, we all have to remember that while we had the worst day in living memory, they had an absolute World Cup day when it came to their goals. They probably wont have a better day in those terms for the next decade....

That brunette's nice, like. I'd start some aggro with her... minge?

Brunette was the guy to the rights daughter, the guy to her dads right is her brother. They ended up arguin with 2 manly looking woman after the game aswell at the exit.

As poor as we were yesterday, I still can't shake the feeling that had Cisse's goal not been ruled out, we'd have gone on to win. We were in the ascendency and pretty much camped in their penalty area up until that point. That shocking decision turned the match and deflated us completely.

Doesn't take away from the obvious lack of desire and virtually non-existant composure, but we score there, and our tails are up. Such are the fine margins in football.

3 or 4 points that had a massive impact on the match yesterday in Jonas giving away possession, Shola coming on at HT, Cisse's goal ruled out, and the injury to Krul (meaning we had one less sub, Campbell in my mind, to throw on).

Gutting.

Been thinking the same thing man :thup:

Still so deflated about the result, and so nervous about Saturday.

I like how they've gone to a housing estate (I assume where they live) but they've opted not to clean up and change but to get a photographer round so they can pose looking faux concerned. Also, how hot must that guy be, top on over the hoody - it was warm yesterday.

Guest palnese

Apart from the wheelchair...everything.

I hope if you're ever in the same position you'll post a picture so we can all have a laugh.

Doubt I'd contact the media for a scratch, but that might just be me.

Guest neesy111

I've never seen so many subject twists like in this forum. A match thread ends up in discussing hair styling for disabled people.

Variety, its all about variety.

Variety is the spice of life.

Guest palnese

Doubt I'd contact the media for a scratch, but that might just be me.

So because he's contacted (according to you) the media he's open to ridicule?

Yes. That's a valid reason.