Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Guest palnese

Poor Carl

http://i4.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article2596655.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/flare-2596655.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Chris Moyles that aint it?

EDIT: Where did the picture of Mr. Horsepuncher go??

I will repost it, I deleted as it seemed massive.

Horse Puncher

http://i3.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article2596645.ece/ALTERNATES/s2197/derby5-2596645.jpg

Someone brought this up in the other thread: would Simpson had been a better choice than Debuchy? Both of our fullbacks went AWOL numerous times during the game.

I say no. Debuchy was one of the few players who looked reasonably up for this I thought, tried a good few lung busting runs forward even if they came to nothing.

I was hoping this game was a figment of my imagination when I woke up today. Oh the horror when I realised it actually happened. It still fucking hurts.

For me it was the same feeling you get when you have been absolutely legless the night before and you wake up and realise that last night you ended up grabbing your mates lasses arse and or tits. You know the feeling right? Utter devastation.

Someone brought this up in the other thread: would Simpson had been a better choice than Debuchy? Both of our fullbacks went AWOL numerous times during the game.

No chance.

He was one of our best players so absolutely not.

Yes. McCLean has struggled all season as most fullbacks who played him last season have sussed him out this season. Simpson has the knowledge of the opposition winger and has played in these games many times.  Also Simpson was playing okay as well. No question of who is the better right back is, I just think Debuchy was not correct choice for yesterdays game.

Eh people have turned on Debuchy now? He was probably the only one of the back 4 willing to put a tackle in and close people down. Not saying he had a brilliant game but he was one of the few players who can come out of the game with at least some credit.