Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

The Rozzers have dished a few names out those arrested. Horseman is not on the list as I am sure he is the 45 year old man they referred to earlier today.

As expected a fellow NE28 lad would be in the mix:

Stephen Barnett, of Tynemouth Road, Howden, North Tyneside, was the first to appear before Newcastle Magistrates. He has denied three charges relating to the disorder after allegedly threatening police with a screwdriver.

Craig McGee, 31, of Hutton Grove in Haswell, Durham, was charged with causing fear or provocation of violence and is due to appear at Sunderland Magistrates’ Court on May 9.

Daniel Purvis, 24, Fieldway, Jarrow, South Tyneside, is charged with possessing a firework or flare at a sports event and will appear at Sunderland Magistrates' Court on May 13.

Michael Briggs, 27, of Strandford Road in Seaham, is charged with being drunk and disorderly and will appear at Sunderland Magistrates' Court on May 13.

Craig Lee Stanworth, 21, of Dean Park in Ferryhill, County Durham, is charged with disorderly conduct and will appear at Newcastle Magistrates' Court on May 9. 

This lad was arrested in Sunderland:

Anthony Paul Holyoak, 21, of Brandling Street in Roker is charged with drunk and disorderly and is due to appear at Sunderland Magistrates' Court on May 1.

Disabled people can't differentiate between acceptable haircuts and knobhead blue fauxhawks, everyone knows this. You heartless t***.

Do you know what his disability is?

Broken heart.

Apart from the wheelchair...everything.

I hope if you're ever in the same position you'll post a picture so we can all have a laugh.

Doubt I'd contact the media for a scratch, but that might just be me.

had every right to go to the media.  The fact that lot found it acceptable to throw a lit flare down into the home end needs to be highlighted.

Fucking Scando's man.  Can't we just ban the lot of them?

I hope if you're ever in the same position you'll post a picture so we can all have a laugh.

had every right to go to the media.  The fact that lot found it acceptable to throw a lit flare down into the home end needs to be highlighted.

f***ing Scando's man.  Can't we just ban the lot of them?

What's up with the racism? This forum after a derby loss :anguish:

Not exactly racism.  Just stating a fact that a helluva lot of the shite spouted on here seems to come from the keyboards of our Scandinavian posters.

Not exactly racism.  Just stating a fact that a helluva lot of the s**** spouted on here seems to come from the keyboards of our Scandinavian posters.

Let me teach you something. Helluva lot of and the lot is a big difference. Look it up.

Whereas the English ones only talk absolute sense.

Yup.  You're pick of the bunch, too.

Mate, the focus is on you being racist right now.

if what I said is racist, then racism is widespread throughout this forum.

I think what you said is just ignorant tbf. What palnese said doesn't go for me, Kasper, Conjo or any other scandinavian just cause he said that. The same goes for me not thinking every british person in here is a clueless f*** just because you post stupidity like that.