Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Guest hatem garrincha

However you look at it, Di Canio was acting like a mental case. Not that I want to see Pardew being aggressive towards the opposing bench, but having Di Canio raving around beside you must wind you up a bit.

yep and more again as he's a fascist cunt !

However you look at it, Di Canio was acting like a mental case. Not that I want to see Pardew being aggressive towards the opposing bench, but having Di Canio raving around beside you must wind you up a bit.

Fair enough. But it's not the first time Pardew has been doing that is it though? We need a btter manager, a smarter one and one who is cool enough to show his passion in a better way. :thup:

He was on the fucking pitch for most of the 2nd half the daft fascist.

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1831850.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Paolo-Di-Canio-1831850.png

That says so much. Can't find one of Di Canio on his knees and Pardew in the background staring at his notepad though  :sad:

What are you expecting Pardew to be doing? Crying?

It just sums the whole game up, both on and off the pitch. And yes.

Guest icemanblue

Fair enough. But it's not the first time Pardew has been doing that is it though? We need a btter manager, a smarter one and one who is cool enough to show his passion in a better way. :thup:

Didn't we love Pardew's passion when he was diving into the corwd after the Fulham winner?

Didn't we love Pardew's passion when he was diving into the corwd after the Fulham winner?

Absolutely. Key word there is CROWD. I'm talking about the O'Neill, Wenger bust ups and he's had a couple other during his career. I have no problem and absolutely love when he shows passion towards fans and players though.

Guest icemanblue

Absolutely. Key word there is CROWD. I'm talking about the O'Neill, Wenger bust ups and he's had a couple other during his career. I have no problem and absolutely love when he shows passion towards fans and players though.

:lol: Pick and choose.

Some (Jack Flash) thought that was a blatant PR stunt fwiw.

And Di Canio's wasnt?

And Di Canio's wasnt?

He's been like that his entire playing career so it's a very long con if so.

Did Di Canio do the same to them? On TV it looked like he only celebrated towards the players and their fans, was he as confrontational with Pardew when they scored? Would explain that picutre, because out of context it looks quite embarrassing in my opinion.

The cameras showed how Di Canio celebrated every goal and iirc it was always towards either their fans or their bench.

:thup:

Dunno about Pardew but think he definitely looked like he was celebrating at Newcastle fans behind around the bench.

Did Di Canio do the same to them? On TV it looked like he only celebrated towards the players and their fans, was he as confrontational with Pardew when they scored? Would explain that picutre, because out of context it looks quite embarrassing in my opinion.

The cameras showed how Di Canio celebrated every goal and iirc it was always towards either their fans or their bench.

Dunno about Pardew but think he definitely looked like he was celebrating at Newcastle fans behind around the bench.

TV Cameras only showed him celebrating towards Sunderland fans and so on, that's why I asked if those at the game maybe saw him celebrating towards the Newcastle fans?

TV Cameras only showed him celebrating towards Sunderland fans and so on, that's why I asked if those at the game maybe saw him celebrating towards the Newcastle fans?

Yeah, I was at the game and looked to me like he celebrating to the toon fans on the Leazes side of the dugout, and people behind. More as an afterthought while he was getting abuse, probably.

I sit right next to the away dug out and PDC didnt celebrate in front of us, was always towards the Sunderland fans.

He reacted only once to Newcastle fans baiting him, which he replied with

http://threes.com/cms/images/stories/language/three%20finger%20salute.jpg

Indicating '3' for 3-0 but some of our fans thought he was giving us the V which he wasnt

Hmmm ... wonder whether this is why Di Canio ratcheted things up on the celebrations for the 2nd and 3rd goals. Urgh.