Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Stuff like that just reiterates how much of a bigger and better club we are than them.

Not going to deny that I'm bitter about an absolutely horrendous loss, but straight after the game part of me was just like "let the little'uns have their day". That's exactly how it has been. I've seen dozens of Sunderland shirts around uni this week. It's their trophy for them, sad.

It was a disgusting and deserved defeat and I still shudder about it, but in the long-term this'll just be another rare, small victory for them.

I don't know how different the reaction is to when we won 5-1 and 4-1.

Perception is that we gloated about as much but we've also taken defeat much better.

I think the reaction is exactly the same to be honest. Us singing things like "we'll meet again" etc.

Let them get on with it and enjoy it, it's not as if it's happened very often before or ever likely to again is it?

hope these cunts get relegated, then they can have canvas prints of a game in a season they got relegated.

canvas prints ffs

They would have got relegated if we hadn't given them a lifeline. That defeat has saved their miserable skins.

These 3 points will keep these up. I've dreamt about this game twice this week, it's horrible :lol: I'll never be able to forgive Pardew for that and it's made me even firmer in the Pardew out club.

I keep remembering it actually happened.

I can't remember the 2nd half much thankfully.

Luckily I was just slumped on my sofa rather than in the pub or at the match. I started doing the dishes after the second goal. Bad times indeed.

I genuinely believe there will be at least one sunderland fan out there with some form of shit commemorative tattoo.

Lad on my facebook just uploaded a photo of one on his arse. It says "WE BEAT THEM 3-0!!!"

Just saw on football focus that Cisse said that Adam Campbell was in tears after the game and it really surprised him. Hopefully the emotion showed by our youngsters highlights just what a huge game this is in the future.

Sad that it takes that to hammer it home for them.

Guest neesy111

Just saw on football focus that Cisse said that Adam Campbell was in tears after the game and it really surprised him. Hopefully the emotion showed by our youngsters highlights just what a huge game this is in the future.

Sad that it takes that to hammer it home for them.

You've got to say since Carroll, Nolan, Barton left we've struggled in the Derby games since then.  That's one downside to our transfer policy.