West Bromwich Albion vs Newcastle United - 20/04/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Fenham Mag

Guest bimpy474

This will be me when i see the teamsheet.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/scared/grand/scared-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-662.gif

Guest bimpy474

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/scared/grand/scared-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-662.gif

Nah the team sheet will be fine, they won't play anything like they should do though :lol:

Alright, this will be at full time.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/cry/grand/dawson_cry_gif.gif

Whatever the outcome Saturday, I would be amazed if you were anywhere near the relegation trapdoor come the end of the season, what has happened to the French legion by the way?

I'm not so sure, if I wasn't an NUFC fan I'd put £5-10 on us going down because 20/1 is just unbelievable value.

We don't win away games of which we have 3 (you lot, West Ham, QPR) and our 2 home games are very tough (Liverpool, Arsenal).

I'm really concerned but I'm not going to let it take over my mind like I did last time.  If it happens, it happens.  I'm not getting much joy out of watching us anymore anyway, can't see the football getting much worse whatever occurs.

20/1 isn't to far off really, no team in our position now has ever been relegated from the Premier League.

It's not usually this tight, at all.  If Wigan win one of their games in hand there will be 2 points between 13th and 18th, must be almost unprecedented.

It may be if it happens, but as yet it hasn't.

Nah the team sheet will be fine, they won't play anything like they should do though :lol:

And this will be the Pardew thread:

http://i.minus.com/iRt7X0lbIV0HI.gif

Guest bimpy474

One thing i do predict with near 100% exactness, is we will be as boring as feck.

I hate Pardew for what he's doing to the one love in life, the one thing i look forward more than anything else.

One thing i do predict with near 100% exactness, is we will be as boring as feck.

I hate Pardew for what he's doing to the one love in life, the one thing i look forward more than anything else.

To be fair I thought that going into the same fixture last year and we blitzed them. We'll see this time I guess :lol:

Guest bimpy474

To be fair I thought that going into the same fixture last year and we blitzed them. We'll see this time I guess :lol:

Well that would be nice surprise, but we are playing nothing like that and our manager has reached the end of his use by date.

God i'm so depressed.

Well that would be nice surprise, but we are playing nothing like that and our manager has reached the end of his use by date.

God i'm so depressed.

We all are. Just got to hope the team crawls over the finish line (we're not that far away) and then changes are made in the summer.

And this will be the Pardew thread:

http://i.minus.com/iRt7X0lbIV0HI.gif

Cheers mate that's absolutely made my day, fucking class :lol: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

God i'm so depressed.

We all are. Just got to hope the team crawls over the finish line (we're not that far away) and then changes are made in the summer.

I wish i had your optimism but i cant see any thing decent on the horizon while this idiot is in charge. All i can see in boring dull, defensive football, that funnily enough concedes goals at an alarming rate.

Dont mind me, i'm not exactly full of joys of spring right now.

God i'm so depressed.

I wish i had your optimism

Really? I don't have any :lol:

Guest bimpy474

God i'm so depressed.

Well you seemed to have the way i read it :lol:

God i'm so depressed.

It's more of a 'shut your eyes on a rollercoaster and hope you are still alive at the end' kinda hope :lol:

Guest bimpy474

God i'm so depressed.

It's more of a 'shut your eyes on a rollercoaster and hope you are still alive at the end' kinda hope :lol:

But our rollercoaster never goes up :lol:

Harper

Debuchy    Saylor    Coloccini    Haidara

Cabaye    Sissoko

HBA                                    Marveaux 

Gouffran      Cisse 

God i'm so depressed.

But our rollercoaster never goes up :lol:

:lol:

Elliot

Debuchey  Taylor  MYM  Haidara

Cabaye  Tiote

Sissoko      Marveaux    Gouffran

Cisse