West Bromwich Albion vs Newcastle United - 20/04/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Fenham Mag

Just find a way to win and get our survival secured. Can't wait for this season to end, been as bad as I can remember.

Even in the seasons we were finishing 13th we'd win the occasional home game by a couple of goals. That has happened twice this season in the league, plus Bordeaux. It has yet to happen away.

For this game, well, you'd like to think they have nothing to play for and we'll have a performance in us to make up for today's wreck, but I just can't see it. Interestingly last time the mackems beat us we played WBA at home in the next game and won 2-1, hopefully an omen.

We absolutely robbed WBA up here, Lukaku was ragging us all over until they oddly subbed him and reverted to play Long in down the channels, which in itself was still troublesome, especially for Colo. So either way, we're going to be stretched. He must play Haidara at full back, Jonas is ok there in an emergency but no excuse to ever start him there when everyone's fit. He'll keep HBA as sub, it's the Pardew way, and Mbiwa will miss out on Colo based on Pardew saying he needs a rest. He also said Cabaye needs a rest, but I'm not sure who he'll put in instead - Jonas or Perch knowing Pardew, when it should really be Anita if he has any sort of future.

We'll be lucky to get a point, will play shit and Cisse will be offside a lot. 2-0.

We'll get cocked again, putting enormous pressure on the Liverpool game.

All depends on Cissé staying onside when given his 5th chance of the game approaching extra time. If the other team hasn't exploited our defensive fragilties by then.

That's what it feels like tonight.

Elliot

Debuchy  Taylor  MYM  Haidara

Tiote

Cabaye      Sissoko

Marveaux      Cisse      Gouffran

I hope.

I hope Coloccini is back, he's been written off by some but he's still the best that we've got in the centre of defence and he isn't a bad captain either.

Guest bimpy474

Elliot

Debuchy    Taylor    MYM        Haidara

Tiote

Cabaye                Marveaux

Ben Arfa          Cisse              Sissoko

4-3-3 and back to the shape that saw us play the only decent football under this absolute mingeface.

Elliot

Debuchy  Taylor  MYM  Haidara

Tiote

Cabaye      Sissoko

Marveaux      Cisse      Gouffran

I hope.

:bigi:

We absolutely robbed WBA up here, Lukaku was ragging us all over until they oddly subbed him

Still one of the most baffling decisions I've seen from another side, I was over the moon when he went off.

Might go for a long walk away from all forms of communication when this is on. I really can't be fucked with it.

Really not looking forward to this now, the score could be anything, on our day we can give anyone a game. But the way Pardew will have us set up do doubt will will sit back for 70 minutes and hope to knick a goal. Just can't be fucked with this. :anguish:

Fucking Lukaku. :lol:

He'll give our lot nightmares. Cannot even be arsed about this match, total write-off.

Same here, I get the feeling every match this season will be like that. We need one win or a few draws from the remaining games and we'll probably just about scrape through.

Can already hear the excuses about how they've had an extra week to prepare, how there's no pressure on them, our players are still tired because he drugs them every day at training so they don't realise he does nothing etc...