West Bromwich Albion vs Newcastle United - 20/04/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Fenham Mag

Guest neesy111
West Brom v Newcastle

Newcastle will be flat following the Tyne-Wear derby defeat against Sunderland last week.

Despite being only five points above the relegation zone, I don't fear for their Premier League lives though. They've got quality player like Papiss Cisse, Moussa Sissoko and Hatem Ben Arfa.

Continue reading the main story

Alan Pardew has been without key players during the season and the ones he signed in January are only just getting used to playing at this level. If they hadn't sold striker Demba Ba to Chelsea in January then they wouldn't be in this position.

They go to West Brom who, like Swansea, have gone into mid-table cruise control.

Steve Clarke's side are a mixed bag at home - two wins in seven at The Hawthorns since the turn of the year. However, I think they'll get their third of the year against Newcastle.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Shows how fucking clueless he is.

Guest neesy111

We better not be flat, would be criminal if we were. We should be fired up more than any other time this season.

That's quite a weird prediction TBH, none of what he says in the text justifies the result he goes for.

This is Lawro we are talking about. :lol:

If Benny doesn't start.

Elliot

Debuchy

Taylor

Mbiwa

Haidara

Sissoko

Cabaye

Tiote

Marveaux

Cisse

Gouffran

Keep things tight, nowt stupid and hope we can nick a goal.

Pardew can't play attacking.

Is today the day the team work on how they might try to win the game?

By which, Pardew stands there f***ing clueless, scratching his arse before deciding "Sylvain or HatAm might come up with that bit of magic"?

"Yeah, that's it, float it in, don't ping it.  Willo, Tayls, go for the back post, they'll never see this coming."

A repeat of last season's performance down at the Hawthorns please, my god we were exceptional that day.

Would need Yohan, Hatem and Cisse on form to even think about that, seems a million miles away at  the minute :(

Guest neesy111

A repeat of last season's performance down at the Hawthorns please, my god we were exceptional that day.

1st half aye.  2nd half was average.

A rare game where we had the game won in the 1st half.

1st half aye.  2nd half was average.

A rare game where we had the game won in the 1st half.

Aye, should have said 1st half really. Mind you 2nd half was comfortable enough.

I don't quite agree we were average in the second half that day...

There was a 10 men spell when WBA was on top but after that we started opening them again i can remember about 5 or 6 times were we could have easily scored.

Such a far cry from what we now see :(