PFA Player of the Year: Gareth Bale (both awards)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

If Spurs qualify for the CL then it has to go to Bale who has won them some matches on his own. Otherwise I'd give it to Suarez who I think will end up with the Golden Boot too. As for the young player it should be between Lukaku and Benteke but it'll probably  go to a British player as usual  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Carrick for me, quietly gets on with it and hasn't had a bad game, you don't need to stand out every game to be the most important cog in the wheel sometimes.

Pleased Carrick is getting the recognition he deserves.

Why Baines isn't on there isn't really a mystery as such. a) hes a defender, which reduces his chances anyway and b) he plays for Everton, nail in coffin. Simple as that really.

Would have him there instead of Hazard.

Why Baines isn't on there isn't really a mystery as such. a) hes a defender, which reduces his chances anyway and b) he plays for Everton, nail in coffin. Simple as that really.

Baines should be on there but I don't agree with where you are coming from with that at all. He's very highly rated in this country and gets the plaudits that he deserves from the media.

Bale for me. Suarez may have more goals and is certainly carrying his team, but Bale has more important goals. Not #4 and #5 in a 5-0 against Norwich. I reckon they'll give it to RVP though, with Bale as young player.

From what I've seen, I think Man U's best young player has been Rafael, not Wellbeck. Their wide players have been relatively poor this year, but Rafael and Evra have really picked up the slack. Last season, bombing on from fullback was more a Citeh thing.

Baines should be on there but I don't agree with where you are coming from with that at all. He's very highly rated in this country and gets the plaudits that he deserves from the media.

Victim card. He gets bummed to fuck on a consistant basis.

Players don't vote him as one of the best 6 players this season though so: CONSPIRACY!

As Sewelly mentions, I was under the impression this was voted for by players. I agree, Baines gets plenty of plaudits generally.

Put a red shirt on him and he's in the list, no questions asked.

Victim card. He gets bummed to fuck on a consistant basis.

Players don't vote him as one of the best 6 players this season though so: CONSPIRACY!

:lol:

Not quite, Sherlock.

And it's my opinion he should be in there. Nothing really more complicated than that.

Why didn't you just say that then, instead of doing the whole 'little old Everton, we're always so hard done by and overlooked' shtick?  :lol:

And it's my opinion he should be in there. Nothing really more complicated than that.

Why didn't you just say that then, instead of doing the whole 'little old Everton, we're always so hard done by and overlooked' shtick?  :lol:

I explained why I thought he wasn't in there.

And I don't think that, I think we've been unduly bummed recently.

I explained why I thought he wasn't in there.

And I don't think that, I think we've been unduly bummed recently.

You're always bummed. That's the inevitable biproduct of having a manager who's been there for 11 years and is friendly with the media.

I'd generally agree, I don't think I've ever really denied that. Media have a tendency of thinking "solid" performances are actually great, when they're really not. I've said on a few occasions I prefer it when we're not really mentioned much because we tend to fail to deal with any sort of expectations.

Baines has got a shitload of praise, however I definitely think if he played with a Man Utd shirt on, he'd be in there. That's not specifically because he currently plays for us, that would be the same if he'd performed like this for any other club below the top few. My opinion is, of course, a bit stronger than it would be if he did play for another club - naturally there is some bias in there which I make no apologies for.