PFA Player of the Year: Gareth Bale (both awards)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ferdinand seems to stick out as the only one I think is a bit dubious. I mean I havent seen too much of Man Utd but Evans has been quite good hasnt he?

Ferdinand has been fantastic this season from what i have seen, Hazard is the one that shouldn't be there i could easily name a dozen players who had better seasons.

Team would look more balanced with a deeper midfielder in for Hazard. Always annoys me these mental teams that have no consideration for balance and realism. Mind, I struggle to think of somebody as a reasonable candidate.

Can't argue with the main award too much. Been the best player to watch this season and generally very effective.

He's 24 in a couple of months, though. In today's game, I don't count a 23 year old as being young. More and more players are getting good at an earlier stage of their career (increasingly developed facilities and opportunities for youngsters) so I really don't see him as being a young player. Think him winning it devalues the young player award tbh.

Think Gerrards been really good this season tbh

He has and i don't like to praise him :lol: even if you wanted to go like for like as in position wise..... Cazorla, Michu and Fellaini have all been comfortably better than Hazard

Trust me when I tell you Fellaini has not been comfortably better than Hazard. The bloke sometimes struggles to control a ball and pass it 10 yards.

Think Gerrards been really good this season tbh

He has and i don't like to praise him :lol: even if you wanted to go like for like as in position wise..... Cazorla, Michu and Fellaini have all been comfortably better than Hazard

Trust me when I tell you Fellaini has not been comfortably better than Hazard. The bloke sometimes struggles to control a ball and pass it 10 yards.

His passing always looks like a weakness for somebody who has stylised himself as a central midfielder or attacking midfielder.