PFA Player of the Year: Gareth Bale (both awards)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think Gerrards been really good this season tbh

He has and i don't like to praise him :lol: even if you wanted to go like for like as in position wise..... Cazorla, Michu and Fellaini have all been comfortably better than Hazard

Trust me when I tell you Fellaini has not been comfortably better than Hazard. The bloke sometimes struggles to control a ball and pass it 10 yards.

His passing always looks like a weakness for somebody who has stylised himself as a central midfielder or attacking midfielder.

Yup. He's underwhelming with the ball at his feet mate, and that's being very kind. Well, certainly underwhelming for someone who is valued so highly.

He's a damn good player and I know exactly what he brings to us but if we get a big offer for him in the summer then I'd be tempted to cash in. Because let's be honest, that's the only way we're going to have some money to spend. A million miles from ideal but a necessary evil and all things considered, the right offer would be too good to turn down. Plus IMO I don't think he'll want to stay much longer.

Jonny Evans has been better than Rio this season for me. Both been very good but if they've played 40 games between them that's the height of it.

I actually think Ashley Williams should be in there instead.

He needs a cool name so people will like him. Like Ched. Ched Evans.

wait.

:lol: f*** happened to Ched Evans though, is he still playing?

Just saw he's in jail.  :lol:

Only for rape though.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just glad it didn't go to the rat faced cunt Luis "Chewie" Suarez

When will his punishment cease :( Poor Mr. Suarez.

Just glad it didn't go to the rat faced cunt Luis "Chewie" Suarez

When will his punishment cease :( Poor Mr. Suarez.

Hopefully it won't and he'll end up getting punished in Hell for eternity.

No chance bale will stay at Tottenham now. The media pressure to move him on will be immense.

I think he will stay unless someone offers silly money... Pretty sure he has a bairn on the way also...

Think Gerrards been really good this season tbh

He has and i don't like to praise him :lol: even if you wanted to go like for like as in position wise..... Cazorla, Michu and Fellaini have all been comfortably better than Hazard

Trust me when I tell you Fellaini has not been comfortably better than Hazard. The bloke sometimes struggles to control a ball and pass it 10 yards.

While that maybe true he's still been more consistent and put in more point winning performances for his team than Hazard has.

The fact he's an average at best passer doesn't really come into it, believe me i know he is which is why i have said many times if a big side gives you 20m+ for him and plays him deeper they will look very stupid.

He's miles better off the striker.