PFA Player of the Year: Gareth Bale (both awards)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Good a place as any to say this. No Celtic players in the SPL shortlist and only one in the Young Player awards. Lennon is going mental about it :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Bale and Lukaku for me, I would go Bale and Bale but not sure if you can win both :)

Aye you can win both.

Carrick. Partly to make up for years of being overlooked and under-valued, but mainly for being such a terrific player. Also nice to see that price go to someone who hasn't scored 385 goals but still key to his team. They've been superb all season and he's been their best player in many games.

Guest bimpy474

Carrick. Partly to make up for years of being overlooked and under-valued, but mainly for being such a terrific player. Also nice to see that price go to someone who hasn't scored 385 goals but still key to his team. They've been superb all season and he's been their best player in many games.

:snod:

Guest Miguel Piñero

Think I read the other day hes made more forward passes than any player in Europe

Dont think he should win it but defo deserves the recognition for basically being a one man midfield for them alongside people who arent even midfielders (Giggs Rooney Jones etc)

Bale for both imo.