Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 27/04/2013 @ 5.30pm (ESPN)

Elliottman

For all I want this season to be over for footballing reasons, it saddens me that theres only 2 home games left :(

Summer is going to be so crap for sport after last summer (apart from the Ashes)

Guest icemanblue

Controversial I know, but, I'm really looking forward to this game. Potential for sunshine, taking my lass and her sister along (both Liverpool fans) and then out for some decent grub afterwards. A result would make it a pretty great day.

Controversial I know, but, I'm really looking forward to this game. Potential for sunshine, taking my lass and her sister along (both Liverpool fans) and then out for some decent grub afterwards. A result would make it a pretty great day.

Yeah, games against Liverpool are always interesting if nothing else. Doubt it'll be as fun as last season (Enrique-gate) though.

If we score you should bite them.

Guest icemanblue

Yeah, games against Liverpool are always interesting if nothing else. Doubt it'll be as fun as last season (Enrique-gate) though.

If we score you should bite them.

:lol:

Aye, I took them last year too. That was class. They fucking hate Perch. :lol:

I'm hoping that they're my good luck charms for this fixture.

For all I want this season to be over for footballing reasons, it saddens me that theres only 2 home games left :(

Summer is going to be so crap for sport after last summer (because of the Ashes)

:lol:

We're gonna dick these. 1-1

Control the game, control midfield...win the game.

http://eleanorviewlands.edublogs.org/files/2011/05/blobfish-1csjocl.jpg

I know thats Brendan Roger's face, but what the fuck actually is that thing? Surely its not a real animal?