Why no playoffs?

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Play offs :lol: . Why don't we just stick 10 minutes of adverts on every time the ball goals out, or fire glitter cannons into the crowd at half time for "entertainment purposes".

Is this what it has come to? People not having the attention span to be able to watch a 38 game season?

I despair.

This thread needs to be locked and it's quite clear the NFL should never be discussed on here if these are genuine opinions.

I f***ing love playoffs

giphy.gif

You're like a tabloid journalist cherry picking quotes.

The Giants were the best team and had the best quarterback to be fair like.

Pats went into that game with an 18-0 record.  The Giants came in as a wildcard, with a 10-6 record.  Oh and no way Eli Manning was/is better than Tom Brady.  I have no idea what you're getting at?  In what way were they the 'best team?'  The best team for that one off game?  Yes.  Better team and quarterback over the course of 16-20 games?  No way.

I love the playoff set up for American sports, where you have different conferences and a s*** load of teams.  I don't see the need for it in England, when we have league systems that work well, with the current format. 

Pats went into that game with an 18-0 record.  The Giants came in as a wildcard, with a 10-6 record.  Oh and no way Eli Manning was/is better than Tom Brady.  I have no idea what you're getting at?  In what way were they the 'best team?'  The best team for that one off game?  Yes.  Better team and quarterback over the course of 16-20 games?  No way.

Sanity. The fact any of that even needs to be pointed out once, let alone 100 times, is highly concerning.

I love the playoff set up for American sports, where you have different conferences and a s*** load of teams.  I don't see the need for it in England, when we have league systems that work well, with the current format. 

Chortle.

The record books show that we won like.

The fact you think that's what this argument is about says it all.

Kaizero clearly an American wannabe.  You're a scando, accept it and move on.

We almost added play-offs to our league. We're further along than you already.

:lol: Sweden had play-offs in the 80's and early 90's but dumped it because it's shit.

Yeah.  He's either somehow totally missed the point or being a hilarious WUM.....

Yeah.  He's either somehow totally missed the point or being a hilarious WUM.....

He just wants some time away from the wife.

He just wants some time away from the wife.

Think the wife gets the best end of that deal tbh.