Alan Pardew

Mike

And i got stick for going on, Jesus just look at this cunt (Pardew) go.

yee ganin on about this again?

Guest bimpy474

And i got stick for going on, Jesus just look at this cunt (Pardew) go.

yee ganin on about this again?

Yes.

Guest bimpy474

And i got stick for going on, Jesus just look at this c*** (Pardew) go.

:lol: before the edit I thought you were referring to my rants

I know, it looked a bit :lol:

The blokes a complete mong.

What sort of message does bigging  up shite sides over your own players do to their mentality?

This wankstain landed on his feet at the expense of a great bloke who galvanised our team, and has proven to be ultra tuboshit just like I thought he would turn out.

Carried last season by a combination of luck & outstanding individual performances.

It's all about that word for Pardew - "magic". That's how he thinks games should be won, rather than putting attacking pressure on as a team, as a unit.

In his head is the classic straw man. He thinks you can either win by keeping it tight and having a moment of that magic, or you can throw the kitchen sink forward and hope not to get caught. There's no middle ground of playing positive football and yet also defending sensibly from the front like most other teams at least attempt.

It brings to mind when we played Spurs last season and he said we would "let our hair down" and we were 4-0 down at half time. He hasn't the first clue how to play football like a normal balanced team.

He's frighteningly limited.

It's all about that word for Pardew - "magic". That's how he thinks games should be won, rather than putting attacking pressure on as a team, as a unit.

In his head is the classic straw man. He thinks you can either win by keeping it tight and having a moment of that magic, or you can throw the kitchen sink forward and hope not to get caught. There's no middle ground of playing positive football and yet also defending sensibly from the front like most other teams at least attempt.

It brings to mind when we played Spurs last season and he said we would "let our hair down" and we were 4-0 down at half time. He hasn't the first clue how to play football like a normal balanced team.

In Pardews defence I think he was intimating that we would be letting our arse hair down like a red carpet in invitation for the cheap buggering we got.

:thup: Good post. 

It was clear last season we were building something on sand.  You progress by playing well and dominating the opposition, otherwise you've nothing to fall back on.

Your reading of Pardew has been worringly accurate.

Best way its been put in a while, this. Spot on.

Fucking hell, he actually says in that link "I can't say that this game is a game that we're confident of winning".

You're the fucking manager. You should be inspiring these players. They should be confident of winning EVERY SODDING GAME THEY PLAY. If they're not, you're not doing your job. We're beaten before we even set foot on the pitch.

Wigan were confident of winning today. And guess what? They bloody won! They had BELIEF.

You snivelling scrotesack of a man.

Prick.

Guest bimpy474

Fucking hell, he actually says in that link "I can't say that this game is a game that we're confident of winning".

You're the fucking manager. You should be inspiring these players. They should be confident of winning EVERY SODDING GAME THEY PLAY. If they're not, you're not doing your job. We're beaten before we even set foot on the pitch.

Wigan were confident of winning today. And guess what? They bloody won! They had BELIEF.

Prick.

:clap:

Prick.

McManaman said after the game that he just had a feeling it was their day when he woke up, even though they were playing a team that cost a fortune.  Can't imagine our players ever feeling like that, they seem miserable and cautious and petrified and it's a byproduct of the manager's outlook.  Even when his back's against the wall like this and we need him not to be a useless cunt he can't snap out of it. 

It's completely and utterly baffling how he can't see the value of a positive mental attitude, or in other words our manager isn't even as smart as Kris Akabusi FFS.

f***ing hell, he actually says in that link "I can't say that this game is a game that we're confident of winning".

You're the f***ing manager. You should be inspiring these players. They should be confident of winning EVERY SODDING GAME THEY PLAY. If they're not, you're not doing your job. We're beaten before we even set foot on the pitch.

Prick.

Keegan's guts would be churning, and his mentor (Shankly: master team motivator & inspirer of men) would be spinning in his grave, if they caught a wiff of/read that.

f***ing hell, he actually says in that link "I can't say that this game is a game that we're confident of winning".

You're the f***ing manager. You should be inspiring these players. They should be confident of winning EVERY SODDING GAME THEY PLAY. If they're not, you're not doing your job. We're beaten before we even set foot on the pitch.

Prick.

Keegan's guts would be churning, and his mentor (Shankly: master team motivator & inspirer of men) would be spinning in his grave, if they caught a wiff of/read that.

Funnily enough, Keegan's book is on Pardew's shelf at the training ground (to the left of Pele). He can't possibly have read/noticed it.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/27/article-2136234-12C8B569000005DC-403_964x548.jpg

Guest Miguel Piñero

Actually thats more the sort of face you make when someone calls, you pick it up and then dont here anything on the other end, so you sit and wait in silence...