Alan Pardew

Mike

A win today would be so freaking good. We stay up, and hopefully fans will have a real go at the prick vs. Arsenal. Have difficulties seeing the latter happening though. Too many people still wants to give him one more season, and a win will probably strenghten their belief in that.

Most people go to the match to support the team. You wouldn't know that though

A win today would be so freaking good. We stay up, and hopefully fans will have a real go at the prick vs. Arsenal. Have difficulties seeing the latter happening though. Too many people still wants to give him one more season, and a win will probably strenghten their belief in that.

Most people go to the match to support the team. You wouldn't know that though

Of course not. Naturally, as I'm not from England.

Anyway, anything that is done to hound this man out is a good thing for the team. If we're safe by the Arsenal game, I don't see the problem.

Having an absolute brain fart here and can't remember what the end of season, walk around clapping the fans thing is called :lol:

But anyway, I do wonder how different the reaction from the fans would be if Pardew was sacked before it. Most are still very much behind the players so if Pardew wasn't there I reckon it would be a lot more positive. If he is there I think the fans will rightly make their feelings known.

Having an absolute brain fart here and can't remember what the end of season, walk around clapping the fans thing is called :lol:

But anyway, I do wonder how different the reaction from the fans would be if Pardew was sacked before it. Most are still very much behind the players so if Pardew wasn't there I reckon it would be a lot more positive. If he is there I think the fans will rightly make their feelings known.

Lap of (dis)honour :lol:

He still thinks it's the fans / media fault.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22489542#asset

Boils my piss that. "We need the fans behind us, pull in the same direction, Media is bad etc". Stop crying Alan, ffs!

He have had the fans on his side for the majority of the season, we have still been handed shit football.

Its about fucking time the clueless wanker who have responsibility for this team gives something back for the loyalty he have already received.

Its a two way street Alan....

You get the impression that he wants our undoubted loyalty, but do not grasp the concept that we want something back.

We do not demand so fucking much either, just grow some balls, go for it, let the players express them self for a change.

Rant over.

As long as he is a defensive coward ,guilt-shifting wanker i will have some problems

Lap of (dis)honour :lol:

That's the one :lol:

Couldn't for the life of me get it, even googled 'football end of season walk thing' but no luck :lol:

I do wonder what he says if anything to the players at half time. So many times we come out and completely go into our shells, retreating nervously. I can't remember a team under a manager than can change so quickly from half to half. They can look absolutely fine 1st half and then absolutely capitulate second half. Fulham last season was an extreme, Norwich and Reading this season were examples on a "normal" level of "Pard tactical regression".

I do wonder what he says if anything to the players at half time. So many times we come out and completely go into our shells, retreating nervously. I can't remember a team under a manager than can change so quickly from half to half. They can look absolutely fine 1st half and then absolutely capitulate second half. Fulham last season was an extreme, Norwich and Reading this season were examples on a "normal" level of "Pard tactical regression".

Yes cannot work it out either as it lets the opposition come at us from the 2nd half starting and we are a different team from then on .

Yes cannot work it out either as it lets the opposition come at us from the 2nd half starting and we are a different team from then on .

The game at home to Reading really stands out. You could see McDermott and the Reading players thinking "they're bottling this, they're trying to defend a 1-0 instead of finishing us off". That gave them initiation and they played on our nervousness and took the game to us. Infuriatingly baffling why someone would send a team out in the second half like that tactically. Didn't he bring Shola on or move him to right wing too ffs? :lol:

Talking like his job's safe on Radio Newcastle "Not all going to be milk and honey"  "We've decided to go for this long contract".

Sure this interviews already been discussed, first time I've heard it.

Win.

And then f*** Off.

Guest Dontooner

Interesting i guess we might be going down after all.....

All because of one man.....wow increible Alan Fucking Pardew is going to break another record.

Guest Dontooner

BEN ARFA PLEASE SAVE US FROM THiS Imbecile!!!!

Not even funny that the only positive player on the field is helping us the much!