Alan Pardew

Mike

Kind of hope we get thrashed at Arsenal now. Ugh, never thought I'd say that. Only down-side for me would be the effect it'd have on any efforts to keep our players in the summer.

well we got more chance of keeping players like colo if we sack the turd.

In the past two weeks we've seen teams under the cosh absolutely go hell for leather to get the result they needed to improve the chances of staying up. The way Villa and Norwich played against the Mackems and WBA is absolutely what we should have been doing, especially considering the quality of players we have at our disposal. Instead, this clueless cunt seemed intent on making the job as hard as possible.

Fuck off now you useless sack of shit.

Kind of hope we get thrashed at Arsenal now. Ugh, never thought I'd say that. Only down-side for me would be the effect it'd have on any efforts to keep our players in the summer.

I've never wanted us to get beat in my life, if that's what it takes to get rid of the fraud then so be it.

One result with nothing riding on it won't make any difference at all. Wanting us to end the season with a home thrashing is stupid.

As I've mentioned a few times already, me and a Norwich fan at work have been willing each other through this awful season.  He says the Norwich fans have been getting pissed off with Hughton's negative attitude, which is fair enough but the resources Norwich have compared to us are tiny.  Far worse squad than us.

Anyway I texted him with Pardew's latest comments yesterday and he said Hughton had been saying that West Brom could expect an onslaught, which he found laughable.  But fair enough, it looks like that's what's happened today - he's known they needed to win and he's went for it.

Contrast that to our approach today.  I should have been jumping around the room with joy at the final whistle but the way we approach games leaves me cold.

I've never wanted us to get beat in my life, if that's what it takes to get rid of the fraud then so be it.

:anguish: ad infinitum.

In the past two weeks we've seen teams under the cosh absolutely go hell for leather to get the result they needed to improve the chances of staying up. The way Villa and Norwich played against the Mackems and WBA is absolutely what we should have been doing, especially considering the quality of players we have at our disposal. Instead, this clueless c*** seemed intent on making the job as hard as possible.

f*** off now you useless sack of s***.

:clap:

In the past two weeks we've seen teams under the cosh absolutely go hell for leather to get the result they needed to improve the chances of staying up. The way Villa and Norwich played against the Mackems and WBA is absolutely what we should have been doing, especially considering the quality of players we have at our disposal. Instead, this clueless c*** seemed intent on making the job as hard as possible.

f*** off now you useless sack of s***.

:clap:

:thup:

Fuck off and do not come back.

That second half summed up his entire tenure. Absolutely appalling. Mustn't be forgotten that we've only won with a lucky penalty (lucky in that Bosingwa is thick as fuck, not that it wasn't a pen) and a howler/fluke.

One result with nothing riding on it won't make any difference at all. Wanting us to end the season with a home thrashing is stupid.

I'll take any defeat if Pardew is gone, 3 meaningless points is nothing if it keeps Pardew here which would mean dropping points that could make a difference next season.

Guest Spark

As I've mentioned a few times already, me and a Norwich fan at work have been willing each other through this awful season.  He says the Norwich fans have been getting pissed off with Hughton's negative attitude, which is fair enough but the resources Norwich have compared to us are tiny.  Far worse squad than us.

Anyway I texted him with Pardew's latest comments yesterday and he said Hughton had been saying that West Brom could expect an onslaught, which he found laughable.  But fair enough, it looks like that's what's happened today - he's known they needed to win and he's went for it.

Contrast that to our approach today.  I should have been jumping around the room with joy at the final whistle but the way we approach games leaves me cold.

Good post. At full-time I just felt relieved and slightly sick. Hanging on away to QPR ffs. It's not on.

Does this man ever not make excuses?

He's claiming he's battled through so many poor decisions and injuries. Whenever I see him interviewed, he's talking out of his arse.