Alan Pardew

Mike

:lol: Tbh Mick I'm personally quite fearful he'll remain here but people keep approaching me with good news so we will see. It's probably not even decided yet, daft c***s.

Hopefully they are letting him make an even bigger arse of himself than he already is before binning him.

:lol: Yeah massively, I've been at a wedding. Not really very drunk though. It's all friend of a friend stuff but the 2 sources are an NUFC scout and now a reporter for a reputable paper. He's away man, the daft c***. :smugdog:

I will hold you responsible if that turns out to be s**** and I will not only kill you, I will also kill every living member of your family.  :lol:

:lol: Tbh Mick I'm personally quite fearful he'll remain here but people keep approaching me with good news so we will see. It's probably not even decided yet, daft c***s.

Hopefully they are letting him make an even bigger arse of himself than he already is before Bunning him.

We can only hope! Like I said I'm holding on to that last shred of hope until Monday, if he's not gone then, he definitely ain't going!

Worryingly, he has suddenly become very confident in the last week. Going from "hopefully I'll be ere I dunno I fink" to "I'll be ere 100%" probably means he's been given the nod.

I'm not sure if I agree with that, this is exactly the type of self promotion he'd go with if he was getting sacked. Makes it easier for him to blame his sacking on an eccentric owner and con some other daft club into hiring him.

I know Dave, my imagination is vivid.

Worryingly, he has suddenly become very confident in the last week. Going from "hopefully I'll be ere I dunno I fink" to "I'll be ere 100%" probably means he's been given the nod.

Mancini was the same mind....I'm still clinging onto hope come Monday Ashley seen sense. 

Mancini was the same mind....I'm still clinging onto hope come Monday Ashley seen sense.

mancini was tetchy and questioning why the club hadn't dispelled the pelegrinni rumours

Pardew is calm about his future and not questioning Ashley or Dekka and had met with them on Friday, he's going to be manager next season

I'm not sure if I agree with that, this is exactly the type of self promotion he'd go with if he was getting sacked. Makes it easier for him to blame his sacking on an eccentric owner and con some other daft club into hiring him.

Aye, he's as self serving as it gets when the pressure is on but he went from looking like he was genuinely worried about his job to " :pardsgrin: " in the space of a few days after QPR.

Hope you're right, of course.

:lol: I don't want it to, but that actually makes some kind of sense. At least we'll know one way or the other in the next few days.

Guest Dontooner

This fraud is a cunt , his football is horrible but his deceiving personality is worse.....not sure where all the confidence.comes from. Probably one of the dumbest person in a important.role i have seen in my life time. This is a list when bush.is.at the top of the list....

This fraud is a c*** , his football is horrible but his deceiving personality is worse.....not sure where all the confidence.comes from. Probably one of the dumbest person in a important.role i have seen in my life time. This is a list when bush.is.at the top of the list....

I was constantly pausing where it wasnt necessary thanks to all of those full stops :lol:

This fraud is a cunt , his football is horrible but his deceiving personality is worse.....not sure where all the confidence.comes from. Probably one of the dumbest person in a important.role i have seen in my life time. This is a list when bush.is.at the top of the list....

I agree. He is dumber than cow.

I think he's gone, heard it from more than one decent source now. f*** off Alan you dicksplash.

You've been drinking, haven't you?

:lol: Yeah massively, I've been at a wedding. Not really very drunk though. It's all friend of a friend stuff but the 2 sources are an NUFC scout and now a reporter for a reputable paper. He's away man, the daft cunt. :smugdog:

Why would a scout know if he is being sacked before Pardew knows? Why would a reporter who works for a reputable paper not just release the information as an exclusive?, again I would ask why he knows before Pardew does?

I think he's gone, heard it from more than one decent source now. f*** off Alan you dicksplash.

:lol: Yeah massively, I've been at a wedding. Not really very drunk though. It's all friend of a friend stuff but the 2 sources are an NUFC scout and now a reporter for a reputable paper. He's away man, the daft cunt. :smugdog:

Why would a scout know if he is being sacked before Pardew knows? Why would a reporter who works for a reputable paper not just release the information as an exclusive?, again I would ask why he knows before Pardew does?

I believe his theory was that Pardew does know, and that his utterings this week have been an attempt to portray himself as an innocent victim of circumstance, possibly help his chances of getting another job.

It's pretty far fetched, but people are clinging to all sorts of straws right now!

I believe his theory was that Pardew does know, and that his utterings this week have been an attempt to portray himself as an innocent victim of circumstance, possibly help his chances of getting another job.

It's pretty far fetched, but people are clinging to all sorts of straws right now!

I hope he's right and he is getting sacked, I just can't see it.

Guest bimpy474

Usually i hate the end of a season, 3 months of boredom to follow. Yet because of this useless tit, it's a relief to see the end of the this season.

Usually i hate the end of a season, 3 months of boredom to follow. Yet because of this useless tit, it's a relief to see the end of the this season.

And 3 months of dread for the new season.

Guest bimpy474

And 3 months of dread for the new season.

Strangely i feel relaxed about that, i guess it's the hope that if he is indeed in charge, it might be different.  :laugh:

Guest Dontooner

This fraud is a c*** , his football is horrible but his deceiving personality is worse.....not sure where all the confidence.comes from. Probably one of the dumbest person in a important.role i have seen in my life time. This is a list when bush.is.at the top of the list....

I was constantly pausing where it wasnt necessary thanks to all of those full stops :lol:

Sorry its hard to type on a mobile phone. My hands are just too big for the touch mobile phones.

Guest palnese

"I expect to be manager 100 per cent. It was a good lunch.

"Mike just comes and generally has a chat, says hello to everyone and he thanked all the players for their efforts.

"We all know it has not been our greatest season but you cannot say we've not given 100 per cent.

"We have and therefore have a better scenario next year and we all have to pull together. That was basically his message.

:anguish: