Alan Pardew

Mike

This latest piece of "news" is very much unwelcome. The way I see it is that Pardew will never change his ways and that in turn is not going to do us any favours in the long term. His comments last week just demonstrates that he has no ambition and we're never going to progress if he is still in charge. I can't help but feel pessimistic about our chances. This season has broke me and to see the person who has done that to me to be potentially be offered another season in charge does not fill me with any hope whatsoever.

Perfectly matches our board and ownership. Achieving status quo every year staying in the premier league and turning over a profit. any success after that is a bonus.

This latest piece of "news" is very much unwelcome. The way I see it is that Pardew will never change his ways and that in turn is not going to do us any favours in the long term. His comments last week just demonstrates that he has no ambition and we're never going to progress if he is still in charge. I can't help but feel pessimistic about our chances. This season has broke me and to see the person who has done that to me to be potentially be offered another season in charge does not fill me with any hope whatsoever.

Perfectly matches our board and ownership. Achieving status quo every year staying in the premier league and turning over a profit. any success after that is a bonus.

Was thinking about this the other day too. Seems to be the brutal truth.

It wasn't our injuries that killed our season, it wasn't the loss of BA either, nor was it the Europa League.  Yes they had an impact but none more than the real course...Alan Pardew.  The man is tactically inept, which is destroying this team.  Even in the season we finished 5th, good results masked, poor football.  Sadly Ashley seems happy enough so long as we're in the Premiership so I can't see things changing anytime soon.  Depressing to say he least.

Guest bimpy474

I think Ashley is pretty much in the same boat as the fans who say he deserves another chance, because of finishing 5th it's fair to assume Ashley may think another chance is warranted.

If he does start poorly, then that's when Ashley might pull the trigger.

Ashley is a very strange owner. He's sacked (or constructively sacked) managers when things were going well because he didn't get along with them. Seems like he'd prefer to have a struggling manager who will work within his restrictions compliantly than a successful manager who may actually make him buck up his ideas given he's not a football man and only understands finances.

Aye, he is very strange. That's why it's so hard to predict what he might do. While we all think he isn't going to sack Pardew, tbh none of us know what the hell is going to happen. Him being so secretive and blanking the media (which i quite like, do not want a Dave Whelan/Gold type), also makes it impossible to gage his mood.

Guest bimpy474

I think Ashley is pretty much in the same boat as the fans who say he deserves another chance, because of finishing 5th it's fair to assume Ashley may think another chance is warranted.

If he does start poorly, then that's when Ashley might pull the trigger.

Got to say you've really gone flaccid on this in recent days  :lol:

It's the stark realism that he's going nowhere. Might as well get behind the team and i suppose Pardew for the new season, if we start poorly then that'll be time to get on Pardew's back.

I just feel another season wasted on this idiot is another season we don't see the best of our current crop of players, we have a very talented bunch in our first team and its criminal that we will probably never see them performing how they should.

I really hope somehow I'm wrong.

Pardew is the biggest cunt in football and yet here we are, persisting with him for even longer. I don't get what Ashley is thinking. With this club's facilities and the potential we have, we could get somebody great. But Ashley wants to stick with his good mate rather than live the dream. Of course, we're the ones that suffer becuase we have to put up with Pardew for even longer. Personally, I can't take another minute with him here at this club and watching him squander the players we have will be grueling. It doesn't even have to be Benitez, as long as it's not Pardew.

I'm even in a nasty situation where I'm OK with us losing heavily to Arsenal, if it means getting rid of him. Heavy defeats are awful but after Sunderland & Liverpool, what's another one? We may as well take another one for the greater good. SACK. HIM. NOW.

This is the person that started the positivity thread :yao:

Guest Dontooner

It would be extremely satisfying if Pardew the Fraud........got the sack in the end....

It would be a fitting ending to this struggling Fraud.

MAgical one in FAct

My FinGers CroSsEd for Some Gnome MAGiC

CROSSSSEEED X

Am I Desperate YES

Oh we will lose heavily to Arsenal.. But Pardew will still be here.

I do resent the pardew is the biggest cunt in football jibes of which there are many. He is clearly out of his depth and was from day one, he is in the biggest job of his life, not many of us would quit in a similar dream job position, especially if we believe we have the abilities to turn things around which he obviously does (have the belief). He is also clearly passionate about the job and for the most part honest (protecting players and ego a bit too much aside) I think he is too worried about making himself look weak in abandoning his useless tactics or team selections, yeah he can't come out every week saying he is at fault even when he is but it is his reluctance to swallow his pride and change things when they are clearly not working that is killing us. Ironically if he made the effort to try he would find more fans onside rather than against an calling him weak.

Is he largely a shit manager, yes but there are scores of more odious people in the world of football to be brandishing pardew one of them. He won't resign with good reason (for himself) he won't get a better chance at a bigger club. The people we need to be more hacked off with are the people running the club who have a clear chance to improve things almost overnight by replacing pardew. Hopefully we bring in a coach that is better than the combined sum of what we Have now and Pardew takes this season and his lucky arse off to loose some of his ego and learn from his many mistakes. That's about as hopefully as it gets!

This summer and next season will irreversibly set the club back decades. Car-crash decision making from the ownership once again.

Yep.

Sets the club back 10 years...

2002/03 - just enjoyed one of the most exciting, record-breaking Champions League runs and in the title hunt until March

Sets the club back 20 years...

1992/93 - just been promoted to the Premiership and about to go on one of the most exciting Premiership debut seasons

Sets the club back 30 years...

1982/83 - just had a debut season from 'club legend' Kevin Keegan and about to embark on a Keegan-inspired promotion campaign which would live long in the memory

Which decade are we hoping is repeated this summer?

Quality. Another season written off. Not going back to SJP with this cunt in charge without a gun.

Reminds me when Neesy said similar about Ashley pocketing the Carroll money and not buying another striker.

Soon changed his mind when that "cheap freebie" Ba scored the goals that kept us in the top 7...

Guest neesy111

Quality. Another season written off. Not going back to SJP with this cunt in charge without a gun.

Reminds me when Neesy said similar about Ashley pocketing the Carroll money and not buying another striker.

Soon changed his mind when that "cheap freebie" Ba scored the goals that kept us in the top 7...

Putting things in peoples mouths as usual Stu.  Piss off.

Been looking over old posts in previous Pardew threads.

Anyone remember the "why won't Pardew play Ben Arfa on the wing(at all) ahead of Obertan" debate? :lol:

Yeah, that was during the spell that Pardew was handling the situation really well, telling everyone who would listen that Ben Arfa definitely isn't a wide player.

Anyone remember the "why won't Pardew play Ben Arfa on the wing(at all) ahead of Obertan" debate? :lol:

Yeah, that was during the spell that Pardew was handling the situation really well, telling everyone who would listen that Ben Arfa definitely isn't a wide player.

:lol: :lol:

Cisse has done a good job there to be fair

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq0v6756Fd1qfumd9o1_400.gif

Guest icemanblue

Saucy. :lol:

All of these people who've had enough, whose lives are ruined, who won't go to another game or put a penny into the club as long as Pardew is here? They'll still be here next year, still watching games, still going to games, still making these daft statements.

Guest neesy111

All of these people who've had enough, whose lives are ruined, who won't go to another game or put a penny into the club as long as Pardew is here? They'll still be here next year, still watching games, still going to games, still making these daft statements.

HYPERBOLE POLICE ALERT.

Yeah but they won't be happy about it. :lol: People generally can't tear themselves away, myself included, you're right on that. I'm personally hoping I can tone it down a bit next year and not actually watch as many games etc, because it was getting me down this year. Not in an emo way (LOLOLOLOL EMO LOL) but in the sense I find it tedious and a bit embarrassing to watch. It's a waste of my time and generally makes me less enthused about following NUFC rather than the other way around.

Pardew is mint

Pardew is areet

Pardew is shit

Right there's all the bases covered, feel free to quote me in a few hundred pages.

Will you both fuck off with this shit, it's hugely annoying and not at all funny or informative or constructive.

I was joking about the fact it had already got to 'a few hundred pages' you mardy knobhead :lol: