Alan Pardew

Mike

1 good game at the end of the season in a pathetic attempt to make you look good when the spotlight is on, not enough, f*** off.

That was a good game?

1 good game at the end of the season in a pathetic attempt to make you look good when the spotlight is on, not enough, f*** off.

That was a good game?

Compared to the rest of the season, yes.

That was a good game?

Agreed. Good game? We were no more than average and going forward abysmal.

Thank fuck this shit is over now.

Now fuck off you utter, utter, utter fucking inept cunt.

Disgusting lack of heart, attitude, tactical nous, flexibility, humility and honesty throughout the entire season. Not what I want to see from a manager of the club I love.

Guest bimpy474

His Subs baffle, he takes off a playing well Gouffran but leaves on a having a crap game Cisse (not entirely his fault, no service). Takes off Mbwia and puts unsubable Jonas at LB.

His Subs baffle, he takes off a playing well Gouffran but leaves on a having a crap game Cisse (not entirely his fault, no service). Takes off Mbwia and puts unsubable Jonas at LB.

As if we didnt know it before the game. It seems it doesnt matter how well of a game Gouffran is having, nor how many goals he scores. He WILL be substituted during the game. Jonas? Probably Pardews player of the season.

If i hear Pardew saying something along the lines of "next year we'll be going for it" ill fucking give up. Clueless man.

Guest bimpy474

Gouffran looked our most likely to score, this useless cunt takes him off....clueless

Yep, truly is a fucking idiot, does he even take any notice of what's happening. And what the hell does he write in his little dumb pad.