Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

The worst part is we will forget how bad he is when the new season starts, 10 minutes into the opening game the pain will hit again.

I wont.

The worst part is we will forget how bad he is when the new season starts, 10 minutes into the opening game the pain will hit again.

I will never forget! I feel like Maximus in Gladiator when he rides his horse home only to find his family and home burned to the ground.

Another positive: seems as if he skipped Sky's post match interview.

Interesting......

No lap of honour

Less bullish in BBC interview about his future

No interview with Sky

....could it be?  :sweetjesus:

Zero chance of him turning this around like. This isn't a mis-season malaise which can be rectified with one or two tweaks here and there. This is a deep-rooted lack of tactical awareness, picking the wrong teams and making the wrong substitutions for a prolonged period of time. This hasn't happened overnight, this has been on the cards for months.

The players can't/won't implement his bullshit tactics and we've scraped over the line to survival. It  took 37 games to gather enough points to ensure survival which is testament to how bad it's been to watch. I've no faith in him whatsoever turning this around. I's beyond him, he simply isn't good enough to switch this around no matter wh his boss buys for him. He's an inherently shit manager and we'll continue to move backwards as long as he's here.

No-one will convince me otherwise. Sack the cunt tonight.

Guest bimpy474

Actually blaming Europa League for the December and January run. December and January where we played 1 Europa League game.

Blaming anything and everything for his lack of coaching ability and plain common sense, fraud is so accurate.

We weren't playing under any pressure, had nothing to lose and yet we still struggled to create many clear cut chances. Why our attacks are so poor has to be down to coaching. If it wasn't, the management would have been going crazy at the players for months for not getting into the box. The players would also get bollocked for their lack of movement. We are great at playing the ball across the defence. As soon as we want to go forward there are no options.

Pardew said 'no major issues' to fix, maybe add a couple of players to give us a different look. f*** off a cliff!

WIll clone shola, or spend billions on caroll.

"I'm pretty confident I'll be the manager here.

"I love being the manager and I will be speaking to [owner] Mike [Ashley] and [managing director] Derek [Llambias] this week to make sure we get a response and the right reaction."

No guarantees yet then.

Was just watching Rafa's interview on SKY.  Got a lot of respect for the guy with the way he conducted himself despite all the stick he got at Chelsea.

Can't believe a manager of his calibre is available, and truly believe at this moment in time we'd have a chance to get him.

Guest bimpy474

"I'm pretty confident I'll be the manager here.

"I love being the manager and I will be speaking to [owner] Mike [Ashley] and [managing director] Derek [Llambias] this week to make sure we get a response and the right reaction."

No guarantees yet then.

He loves being manager eh. The complete oppposite of how i feel about you being the manager Alan, well done.