Alan Pardew

Mike

Zero chance of him turning this around like. This isn't a mis-season malaise which can be rectified with one or two tweaks here and there. This is a deep-rooted lack of tactical awareness, picking the wrong teams and making the wrong substitutions for a prolonged period of time. This hasn't happened overnight, this has been on the cards for months.

The players can't/won't implement his bullshit tactics and we've scraped over the line to survival. It  took 37 games to gather enough points to ensure survival which is testament to how bad it's been to watch. I've no faith in him whatsoever turning this around. I's beyond him, he simply isn't good enough to switch this around no matter wh his boss buys for him. He's an inherently shit manager and we'll continue to move backwards as long as he's here.

No-one will convince me otherwise. Sack the cunt tonight.

I said this a few weeks ago but I'm going to feel very, very weird about our first 10 or so fixtures for next season. If we don't start very well or lose every single on of them (which SURELY would see him sacked) I'll be really worried that we'll do just enough to keep him here and the team will be beyond saving by January. If we're around 12th-16th in December we're going down. Imo.

We spend 4 days a week on defending and we've let in 68 league goals.  :lol:

Which is almost an average of 2 per game.

Starting to get the hang of this stats business! :)

Guest bimpy474

We spend 4 days a week on defending and we've let in 68 league goals.  :lol:

Which is almost an average of 2 per game.

Which is an utter disgrace, Pardew is a defensive coach an all, Pahahahahahahaha so bad it's not funny :lol:

Dissecting and pouncing on words, but it did tickle me when he said Arsenal didn't give us too many chances - which is basically one of our main goal threats lately - the opposition giving us chances :lol:

:(

Not even Souness treated the Europa League with such contempt.

Wish he'd stop talking about it like he does- what's the point of improving Alan if the Europa League is so shit?

I know we didn't score in that first half but was it a coincidence that we bossed possession against Arsenal today, or might it have been because we weren't too concerned about holding our shape as we had nothing to lose? For me that was a glimpse of how this team can play if encouraged to use their talents correctly. If we get a real manager I can see these same players looking one of the best sides in the premier next season.

If the team played more football in the opp half (not sitting so deep) we'd ship less goals...It's jawdrapping that simple football laws like this are a mystery to Pardfoo.

So instead of playing to our strengths he wants to spunk millions on buying cloggers to play his prehistoric, no brain hoofball. Surely Ashley can't be happy with that?

You would think that but I'm starting to wonder if being on here distorts our sense of reality. We seem to see something totally different to the majority elsewhere if Happy Face is anything to go by.

So instead of playing to our strengths he wants to spunk millions on buying cloggers to play his prehistoric, no brain hoofball. Surely Ashley can't be happy with that?

You would think that but I'm starting to wonder if being on here distorts our sense of reality. We seem to see something totally different to the majority elsewhere if Happy Face is anything to go by.

Fwiw my dad doesn't post on here but he thinks he's shite as well. Saying that mind I've not stopped talking about it all season so he could just be saying it so I'll shut the fuck up.