Alan Pardew

Mike

I don't want JFK here anymore than the next guy but I don't see much between him and Pardew as managers. They're both shit. Just depends how insane you like you shit.

Spot on. Who gives a shit if Pardew walks, on the plus side it will increase the chances of us getting a new manager. I realise there's a danger that JFK might get the job but it's a risk worth taking I feel.

:lol: Have the last three days just not happened, or something?!

No they've happened. It just doesn't change the fact that Pardew's a shit manager.

Guest Dontooner

If employing Joe, Rips into Pardew to improve his coward performances and tactics , it might well be worth it.

If Joe rides Pardew till he leaves and get a reasonable replacement...Joe might actually know a tihng or two about football.

Guest icemanblue

I don't want JFK here anymore than the next guy but I don't see much between him and Pardew as managers. They're both shit. Just depends how insane you like you shit.

Spot on. Who gives a shit if Pardew walks, on the plus side it will increase the chances of us getting a new manager. I realise there's a danger that JFK might get the job but it's a risk worth taking I feel.

No they've happened. It just doesn't change the fact that Pardew's a shit manager.

Well, no, not really. But you're still reasonably confident that his replacement would be superior? Enough to be willing to risk Kinnear being our manager again?

The club is now like Peep Show on acid.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/224/zw2.gif

I know who Hans is, but I don't know if we're the box, or if the box is where hope goes.

Guest Dontooner

I don't want JFK here anymore than the next guy but I don't see much between him and Pardew as managers. They're both s***. Just depends how insane you like you s***.

Spot on. Who gives a s*** if Pardew walks, on the plus side it will increase the chances of us getting a new manager. I realise there's a danger that JFK might get the job but it's a risk worth taking I feel.

No they've happened. It just doesn't change the fact that Pardew's a s*** manager.

Well, no, not really. But you're still reasonably confident that his replacement would be superior? Enough to be willing to risk Kinnear being our manager again?

Pardew = s***

Kinnear = s***

Pardew * Kinnear = diarrhea

Possible New guy = s*** / Reasonable / Good

I will take my chances

I don't want either as manager. As things stand JFK is supposedly DOF. That means if Pardew leaves we should in theory get a new manager.

Or just as dangerous JFK chooses the next manager and your assuming there is a manager out there that would work with or report to depending whats true to JFK.

If Ashley was gonna employ someone competent in replacement of Pardew, I reckon he'd have done it by now.

I know Pardew is average but after the last few interviews I do not want Joe Kinnear near this club in any way, shape or form. He is mentally unstable ffs.

This Pardew quote really has been winding me up all day. Is this clown still on holiday by the way?

Dude needs to haul his ass back over here to answer some questions and get some work done for next season.

Basically, as mad as it sounds, we need to get behind Pardew.

We have all wanted rid of him by this point but at the end of the day if he's forced out, our next manager is Joe Fucking Kinnear.  And in the extremely slim chance it wasn't, no manager worth his salt is gonna wanna work under this senile old cunt.

This appointment has made us a national laughing stock and we need to make it clear we want him nowhere near our club.

Basically, as mad as it sounds, we need to get behind Pardew.

We have all wanted rid of him by this point but at the end of the day if he's forced out, our next manager is Joe Fucking Kinnear.  And in the extremely slim chance it wasn't, no manager worth his salt is gonna wanna work under this senile old cunt.

This appointment has made us a national laughing stock and we need to make it clear we want him nowhere near our club.

Exactly my point above.

It sounds completely daft on first read, Messi, but at the same time, perhaps the only way through this quagmire, apart from turning our backs on the club.  Pardew is an odious prick, but is extremely likable compared to that god-king of cunts.

This whole thing is just so fucking odd.

Ashley forced Llambias out and brought in Kinnear seemingly as 'punishment' to Pardew for whatever, and all it's done has made half of the fans that wanted him out two weeks ago, start feeling sorry for him :lol: How the fuck is he a billionaire making decisions like this.

This Pardew quote really has been winding me up all day. Is this clown still on holiday by the way?

Dude needs to haul his ass back over here to answer some questions and get some work done for next season.

I'd really rather he kept quiet for as long as possible TBH, last thing we need is more fuel to the media circus. If he's on holiday he should enjoy it while he can, shit is about to get serious.

I'd really rather he kept quiet for as long as possible TBH, last thing we need is more fuel to the media circus. If he's on holiday he should enjoy it while he can, shit is about to get serious.

I agree, I don't want to hear anything from him and am now in the position where I want him to stay on at all costs to give us the best chance of surviving this pig's ear of a situation.