Alan Pardew

Mike

Well said Pards. Roll on Saturday to put the smile on our faces leaving the ground with 3 points.

I hope so mate but when was the last time we actually turned in a decent performance at home? Cisse bagging a last second winner doesn't constitute a proper performance. I hope we start to show what he's talked about over pre season but im not optimistic. I guess the proof will be in the pudding over the next two home games but the signs weren't good at City were they.

Well said Pards. Roll on Saturday to put the smile on our faces leaving the ground with 3 points.

Must be a troll.

There is absolutely no need for this crap.

Positive excited attitude = a troll....  :undecided:

Each to their own but i can't agree with Pardew's words personally.

Listen to this guy  :facepalm:

Alan Pardew has revealed that he and Mike Ashley have a "game plan" in place for the closing stages of the transfer window.

The United boss indicated that Newcastle must sit tight over the Yohan Cabaye situation with no fresh bid for the player since Monday’s £12million offer from Arsenal.

After speaking to Mike Ashley in the south of France this week, he said: “We wanted to make sure we had a game plan going to the final week of the window.”

The Cabaye transfer is still hanging over Newcastle and it remains to be seen if he plays against West Ham on Saturday.

Pardew said: “We are the sort of club where we aren’t in that bracket where we can’t dictate a transfer.

“Sometimes we have to respond because of the position we are in.

“We don’t have the luxuries of Tottenham or Liverpool.

“So for us, we are poised and waiting to see what happens.

“We want to make sure we bring in one or two players who affect our first team.”

Pardew also responded to speculation that Shola Ameobi could make a move to QPR.

He said: “He’s been a good player at this football club and a great character and leader here.

“My position is clear on all players here.

“If there is a situation where it is right for the player and right for the club, we will move them on.

“In Shola’s case that isn’t where it’s at.”

Pardew is also determined to see off West Ham to kick-start Newcastle’s campaign after being drubbed 4-0 off City.

He said: “We need to get a couple of results in very quickly, just for our fans.

“I feel sorry for them, the whole situation.

“They watched the team struggle and then seen the sending off in the game.

“Then a player with outstanding talent in Yohan Cabaye not playing is hard to take.

“I don’t think it is worth talking about anything else apart from my players here all pulling in one direction to try to get a result on Saturday.

“It is a chance for us to have a new start this season.

“It was a difficult night on Monday.

“There were a whole manner of things going on.

“But we are certainly looking to put a smile on the faces of fans this Saturday.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/alan-pardew-mike-ashely-transfer-5769697?

What a wonderful command of the English language. The prick is a retard in every meaning of the word.

Must be a troll.

Aye well just say that rather than coming out with s**** things like 'must be a troll', f***ing sick of it, all you get on here for having a positive approach or having faith in players is 'WUM'...'Troll' ‘Retard’, happens daily on here. Can't a few of us just look forward to the game on Saturday fancying a win without being lynched every time we post something positive? Getting beyond a joke!

Must be a troll.

Aye well just say that rather than coming out with s**** things like 'must be a troll', f***ing sick of it, all you get on here for having a positive approach or having faith in players is 'WUM'...'Troll' ‘Retard’, happens daily on here. Can't a few of us just look forward to the game on Saturday fancying a win without being lynched every time we post something positive? Getting beyond a joke!

There's no Father Chrismas Bretand!

Guest reefatoon

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r507/svarun01/moron2.gif

Must be a troll.

my apologies mate,

I just find it hard to say things like well said when Pardew is spewing out tripe such as we can't control our own transfers and such.

Every time he opens his mouth he talks down the club and it's prospect and personally i find it patronising.

Must be a troll.

my apologies mate,

I just find it hard to say things like well said when Pardew is spewing out tripe such as we can't control our own transfers and such.

Every time he opens his mouth he talks down the club and it's prospect and personally i find it patronising.

It's worse than that, he uses the patter as some kind of invisibility cloak. He think we can't see him or get to him.

Guest reefatoon

Must be a troll.

my apologies mate,

Don't fall for it fella. Brett has to be on the wind up.  What in that piece from Pardew could you say well done too?  I am going to give him some credit by saying he is on the wind up and not a dribbling lunatic.

Must be a troll.

A scrappy,  jammy as fuck being on the back foot for 90 minutes, having one deflected shot at goal which goes through the legs of their injured substitute goalkeeper to give us a thoroughly undeserved 1-0 victory against a hard done to 8 man West Ham team ravaged by injury and unbelievably harsh sendings off would probably appease you Brett. It's all to do with result for you and not being able to see the big picture.

I actually think we'll beat them Saturday but I'm not expecting decent entertainment or attractive football to achieve it.

Must be a troll.

A scrappy,  jammy as f*** being on the back foot for 90 minutes, having one deflected shot at goal which goes through the legs of their injured substitute goalkeeper to give us a thoroughly undeserved 1-0 victory against a hard done to 8 man West Ham team ravaged by injury and unbelievably harsh sendings off would probably appease you Brett. It's all to do with result for you and not being able to see the big picture.

I actually think we'll beat them Saturday but I'm not expecting decent entertainment or attractive football to achieve it.

I know your illustrating a point here Incognito but this is exactly the problem.

Pardew has been allowed to paper over the cracks with such victories on so many occasions.

Must be a troll.

my apologies mate,

Don't fall for it fella. Brett has to be on the wind up.  What in that piece from Pardew could you say well done too?  I am going to give him some credit by saying he is on the wind up and not a dribbling lunatic.

“We need to get a couple of results in very quickly, just for our fans"

Must be a troll.

A scrappy,  jammy as f*** being on the back foot for 90 minutes, having one deflected shot at goal which goes through the legs of their injured substitute goalkeeper to give us a thoroughly undeserved 1-0 victory against a hard done to 8 man West Ham team ravaged by injury and unbelievably harsh sendings off would probably appease you Brett. It's all to do with result for you and not being able to see the big picture.

I bet you never seen an unhappy Fulham fan travelling back to London on Saturday evening?

Must be a troll.

I bet you never seen an unhappy Fulham fan travelling back to London?

Can't say I've ever seen any kind of Fulham fan tbh. I know they play far better football than we do.

EDIT: Not really sure, if there is one, what your point is here?

Guest Phil K

Must be a troll.

Thats what we keep saying after every Newcastle match it seems

Can't say I've ever seen any kind of Fulham fan tbh. I know they play far better football than we do.

They have a better manager. But then they'd have a better manager if they didn't have one.

Must be a troll.

my apologies mate,

“We need to get a couple of results in very quickly, just for our fans"

"We aren't in a position to dictate our transfers"

Like we we're going to do well in the last Derby for our fans?

The man has spoken about being more attacking and playing better football in the past and it hasn't come to fruition, so do pardon my skepticism.