Alan Pardew

Mike

We spent the money on Cisse 12 months after receiving £35m for Carroll, having spent precisely zero on transfer fees for strikers after he was sold until then.  Stop carrying on like Cisse was an extravagant luxury, we needed more forwards when Carroll was sold and 6 months after the event we only brought in Ba, leaving ourselves light for the umpteenth time.  It was a good job Best came through for us in the way he did, but again we were gambling.

Why have you totally taken the subject we were talking about and turned it into something else? Nobody was saying Cisse was this 'extravagant luxury' or we never needed more forwards? Sure you just try to cause tensions across the forum polic! We were simply debating if Ashley would spend in January and i was simply making a case of i think our position in the league isn't relevant in whether he would spend or not as he’s proved in the past when we flying high under Pardew and Ba was banging the goals in, we still added Cisse to the squad because the deal was financially right for the club regardless of whether we were desperate for him or not. Take your Andy Carroll along with your 35 million into another debate please.

:lol: Wow, what an idiotic post.  I'm saying we dithered in the summer and didn't bring in enough firepower with the Carroll money, so we corrected the mistake in January.  Sound familiar?

You can shove your tension up your arse, you're one of a few first-class whoppers on here at the minute.

Yes but nobody was talking about dithering in the summer of 2012 or about Andy Carroll finances, you just randomly brought that up which has no case to be made for whether or not we will spend this January, just trying to get people to dance to your tune as everything has to revolve around you at the moment it seems. Don't even know why I’ve drawn myself into this tbh, you must have had enough fun chasing Ian around the forum criticising his posts acting like playground bully, just let people have their own opinions without shooting them down at every single opportunity.

We spent the money on Cisse 12 months after receiving £35m for Carroll, having spent precisely zero on transfer fees for strikers after he was sold until then.  Stop carrying on like Cisse was an extravagant luxury, we needed more forwards when Carroll was sold and 6 months after the event we only brought in Ba, leaving ourselves light for the umpteenth time.  It was a good job Best came through for us in the way he did, but again we were gambling.

Why have you totally taken the subject we were talking about and turned it into something else? Nobody was saying Cisse was this 'extravagant luxury' or we never needed more forwards? Sure you just try to cause tensions across the forum polic! We were simply debating if Ashley would spend in January and i was simply making a case of i think our position in the league isn't relevant in whether he would spend or not as he’s proved in the past when we flying high under Pardew and Ba was banging the goals in, we still added Cisse to the squad because the deal was financially right for the club regardless of whether we were desperate for him or not. Take your Andy Carroll along with your 35 million into another debate please.

:lol: Wow, what an idiotic post.  I'm saying we dithered in the summer and didn't bring in enough firepower with the Carroll money, so we corrected the mistake in January.  Sound familiar?

You can shove your tension up your arse, you're one of a few first-class whoppers on here at the minute.

Yes but nobody was talking about dithering in the summer of 2012 or about Andy Carroll finances, you just randomly brought that up which has no case to be made for whether or not we will spend this January, just trying to get people to dance to your tune as everything has to revolve around you at the moment it seems. Don't even know why I’ve drawn myself into this tbh, you must have had enough fun chasing Ian around the forum criticising his posts acting like playground bully, just let people have their own opinions without shooting them down at every single opportunity.

I call Ian up on one post after months of reading his drivel and I'm accused of chasing him around the forum, being nasty and calling him names.  It's absolutely pathetic, he's in here contradicting people on the most minor shit day after day but is apparently immune to criticism himself, the poor bairn.  Your little club will have to learn to be a bit more thick-skinned, since you're acting like everything's hunky dory when anyone can see that that's clearly not the case.

Anyway my point was valid, that there were mitigating circumstances for us spending in each of those Januarys - the first one we had about £25m burning a hole in our pocket and the second one we were in danger of going down.

Even when I have people on ignore, I can't resist opening the post.

:(

FYI Interpolic, I've never said I'm immune to criticism myself. But I don't go around having personal digs at anyone, that's the difference. You've sunk to a new level of bullying recently like, it's ridiculous. I don't know if you're just in a bad mood right now or what. Made redundant or something... everyone has their own battle to fight. I just don't see how you get away with all these personal insults.

Guest Bert Shaft

After reading the latest piece of drivel from Pardew, the words, "despicable, slimy, two-faced, odious, sh*tc*nt, forgetful, cretin and totally in cahoots with the owner" spring to mind.  :cheesy:

Said it before , will say it again, Pardew smiles at you as he lies to you!

http://cdn.i-sight.com/uploads/liar.png

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies.php

You only need to look at our net transfer spend since Ashley took over to get the answers.  Zero investment in the team tells its own story.  A good manager with any self respect or prospects would have told FMA to piss off by now.

Guest Geordiesned

FYI Interpolic, I've never said I'm immune to criticism myself. But I don't go around having personal digs at anyone, that's the difference. You've sunk to a new level of bullying recently like, it's ridiculous. I don't know if you're just in a bad mood right now or what. Made redundant or something... everyone has their own battle to fight. I just don't see how you get away with all these personal insults.

Jesus wept grow a set!

If you didn't talk so much shite you wouldn't get so much, deserved, criticism.

Guest firetotheworks

Try and keep it to disputing the argument you disagree with rather than the person making it lads.  You can make exactly the same point without resorting to ad hominem.

See, these are the kinds of nice guys that end up getting stabbed in take aways because of people like you lot.

Jesus wept grow a set!

If you didn't talk so much shite you wouldn't get so much, deserved, criticism.

Oh welcome on board mate. Come on in, the water's warm.

Guest firetotheworks

Jesus wept grow a set!

If you didn't talk so much s**** you wouldn't get so much, deserved, criticism.

Oh welcome on board mate. Come on in, the water's warm.

Not being a dick mate, I'm just mentioning it because it may be mildly amusing, but I read that and imagined you breaking down in tears at the 'come on in, the water's warm.' bit. :lol:

Pardew really is taking the piss with those comments. How can we be in the danger of going in the red with TV money this season? Absolute bollocks.

Absolutely correct by this reckoning with this ludicrous overdraft bullshit. does that then mean every single team in the league has put the club at risk by spending millions and becoming overdrawn

who is it that decides to put this spin out to the media and us as fans. do they honestly think all us Geordies are as thick as fucking mince up here

I'm seriously losing interest in NUFC which is a crying shame as after nearly 36 years of going I just can't be fucked anymore I can't drum up any enthusiasm nothing....my passion is beating eaten away by these lying 2 faced thieving bastards that run the club I love

Guest Roger Kint

All tv money might all ready be earmarled for loan repayments

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/5297491/2/stock-photo-5297491-denim-pocket-full-of-money.jpg

The only reason any more spending is going to put us into our overdraft is because Ashley's emptied our accounts.

No way should the club with the 20th largest income in the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD be unable to have a net spend on transfers over 5 sodding years.

So either the overdraft comment is a massive lie, or all our money has been drained into that tatty charva clothes shop. Either scenario is utterly disgusting.