Alan Pardew

Mike

Whey Pardle (haha!) has been ridiculed two weeks in a row for his team selection which has seen us pick up 6 points against Chelsea and Spurs without conceding a goal. Fair play, that's how to bounce back from a derby defeat. Now to see if we can do it on the front foot in the next two games.

Commiserations to those 'fans' who didn't get the two defeats they desired :thup:

Divin't kna. A few usual suspects were implying that they would welcome defeat and I found it an incredibly infuriating thing to see on an NUFC forum.

Nevermind, just hope these two wins are the turning point and we turn over Norwich and West Brom. Could well revert to a Hull-esque performance, but lets hope not.

I cannot wait 'til something levels out and the one-upmanship buggers off like, from both sides. Pardew is fucking cack; anyone who genuinely wanted him to lose either game is a moron.

Nobody did tbh, it's just being twisted that way to suit purpose. There's a massive difference between a matchday emotion and a longer term view. So on a matchday I'll be elated if we win a game, but my longer term view is still that Pardew is going to take us nowhere and he's a crap manager. If Crystal Palace came in tomorrow and offered to take him off our hands, I'm not going to lie, I'd be delighted.

Wonder whether he'll stick with Shola for much longer, Remy doesn't seem to need or benefit from him playing at all really.

I think Shola's playing by default really with Cisse out of form. Remy needs some physical presence up front to play off, when he hasn't got that he tends to get snuffed out of the game.

Wonder whether he'll stick with Shola for much longer, Remy doesn't seem to need or benefit from him playing at all really.

I think Shola's playing by default really with Cisse out of form. Remy needs some physical presence up front to play off, when he hasn't got that he tends to get snuffed out of the game.

Not sure about that.... he seemed to do alright before Shola got into the team and i don't think Shola upfront with two banks of four is conclusive to results in games we are expected to win.