Alan Pardew

Mike

At this point I'm hoping that Ashley sacks Llambias and Pardew and takes over the team for the last three games himself.

Not to be that guy, but I'd think we'd do better with Ashley than Pardew. At least we could ride his luck from the gambling tables.

Guest neesy111

Can't we make a Pardew out campaign like the one where we tried to get Hitzfeld? At least we should do something...

I was thinking of buying the domain pardewout.co.uk, but then it'd just be a waste of time.

People cant use the excuse that it will have a negative influence on the team and we need to show support during a relegation battle. Truth of the matter is the team cant play any worse than they already are, protest before kick off, at half time and after kick off. Get rid of this clown.

QPR away is now the most important game of the season. Poor side, manager has given up, playing crap football...but enough about us, QPR are bad too. Big opportunity to win! Will Sam Allarpards make it that far?

Can't we make a Pardew out campaign like the one where we tried to get Hitzfeld? At least we should do something...

Because that was a success :lol:

No it wasn't, but at least it got some attention of what some fans wanted. The reason Pardew's still here is because most fans have been willing to give him "some time" to turn it around. I called for his head fucking ages ago as i feared it might be too late to make the change later in the season. Would much rather jump out from a burning building than burn up like...

Any other season our fans would have forced their hand to sack him much earlier i think, but all this stability crap in our heads has given the cunt much more time than he has deserved.

Some of you will probably say that Ashley and Llambias doesn't give a fuck what we want, which might be true in a way, but im pretty fucking sure he would not still be in charge with only 3 games to go if we/all fans had called for his head much earlier. There's still fans out there prepared to give him time which imo is mental! And i doubt there would be if we hadn't had the fantasy of great stability despite having the wrong man as our manager.

I don't want this to sound or be like a 'i told you so' post, absolutely not my intention. We're in this together and it doesn't look good, in fact it looks or at least feels like we're doomed. Can't take this shit again, another possible relegation....

Let's pray :(

To be honest the support is less of an issue from now on in. The away fans always get behind the team, and if we're not safe by the last home game of the season then I think we're doomed.

True. The fans are bound to be extremely jittery now though, totally understandable.