Alan Pardew

Mike

Carver in charge would make me so much less nervous.

Can't even begin to understand how the fuck he's still in charge.

Extraordinairy few days, these. Unprecedented lunacy, he's lost everything completley.

Don't think Carver has anything about him to be given that chance.

It really depends how much trust Pardew has with the players, he lost them on Saturday and it's up to him for to get it back if not we won't get another point for the rest of the season.

My feeling as well basically.

From the outside it's obviously easy to conclude that he's completely lost the players but it's also possible to be down on confidence and get hammered even if you like the manager.

This negative spiral is extremely hard to stop, just have to hope someone produces something good against WH. If so then it might be possible to turn it around.

At the end of the season, who knows? Based on Sunderland and Liverpool I can now very much see Ashley binning him. Without those two results I was definitely in favour of giving him next season, but the lack of fight and lacklustre performances, with extremely high stakes, was very very worrying.

It really depends how much trust Pardew has with the players, he lost them on Saturday and it's up to him for to get it back if not we won't get another point for the rest of the season.

I would like to think they're having a team meeting today where nothing is off the table - get them to tell him exactly why they're so p*ssed off.

Ask the senior players what team/formation they would select and agree to give it a try. Anything really, just whatever it is he's been doing lately, f***ing stop it!

could go two ways. That result could really get them re-focused and fired up to win the next two games. Or everyone feels sorry for themselves and low on confidence and we go down like a limp dick

I would like to think they're having a team meeting today where nothing is off the table - get them to tell him exactly why they're so p*ssed off.

Ask the senior players what team/formation they would select and agree to give it a try. Anything really, just whatever it is he's been doing lately, f***ing stop it!

I agree wholeheartedly. I just hope he's not too stubborn to do this. Something drastic needs be done.

Guest neesy111

:thup:

If the players want us to stop up, they really have to be telling pardew what is wrong from their eyes as they are the best one's to know what is wrong.

I agree wholeheartedly. I just hope he's not too stubborn to do this. Something drastic needs be done.

could go two ways. That result could really get them re-focused and fired up to win the next two games. Or everyone feels sorry for themselves and low on confidence and we go down like a limp dick

True. At the moment I think we have just enough quality players that there will be a reaction now the situation is so desperate.

(Although I thought that after the Sunderland game as well)

"we need a side which has a bit more nous and experience."

quote in the chronicle today - it looks more and more like harper/colo/simpson/jonas/shola to start at WH

The same guys who got us into this mess. Not sure where Pardew is getting the idea that those players will suddenly become good under pressure. Have a look at appearances

http://www.worldfootball.net/team_einsaetze/newcastle-united/eng-premier-league-2012-2013/

He lost them months ago imo, or at least began the process of losing them. Saturday wasn't the beginning of anything, it was the culmination of a season of mismanagement.

If the players want us to stop up, they really have to be telling pardew what is wrong from their eyes as they are the best one's to know what is wrong.

Good luck getting this cocky bastard to listen. I hope you're right though.

Good luck getting this cocky b****** to listen. I hope you're right though.

The hope is that a 6-0 battering at home with the fans behind you hurling abuse might just have knocked some of the edge off his ego - he definitely looked rattled.

We can but hope...

Guest neesy111

Pardew will seriously want to stay up to have any chance of saving his managerial career as relegation with us would probably put him into retirement, hopefully that threat will knock some major sense into him now.

Twitter rumours that Sissoko walked out of training played down by Ryder.

‏@lee_ryder The only thing that happened at the training ground is the training session finished, and a player left the training ground after it #nufc

‏@lee_ryder The only thing that happened at the training ground is the training session finished, and a player left the training ground after it #nufc

Said a Club Spokesman.

@lee_ryder The team normally has a light session on Mondays after a game. Then starts working on next game Tuesday. #nufc

These were the type of tweets he was addressing I imagine

United For Newcastle ‏@UtdForNewcastle 32m Apparently Sissoko has walked out of training early today, gone home inside of an hour.  No other players have left yet. (via @NorthernJam)

Guest neesy111

‏@lee_ryder The team normally has a light session on Mondays after a game. Then starts working on next game Tuesday. #nufc

I'd have thought we might change up the training as we are deep in the shit, clearly not. Unless of course this is PR from Ryder

They should had been brought in on Sunday imo.

‏@lee_ryder The team normally has a light session on Mondays after a game. Then starts working on next game Tuesday. #nufc

I'd have thought we might change up the training as we are deep in the shit, clearly not. Unless of course this is PR from Ryder

They should had been brought in on Sunday imo.

Saturday night tbh as punishment.