Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

Is Alan Pardew still the right man for the job?

Yes 27%

No 73%

Total votes: 778

Laughable he gets 27% :lol:

I expect that number to drop now that Mick has posted the link on here like.

I posted it a couple of hours ago fwiw.

I can guarantee that the majority of the 27% will be from Wearside.

There will be some who supports us in that vote, amazingly.

Of course there will. People standing up to call for Pardew's head yesterday were told to p*ss off by those around them. Gutless, ignorant sheep.

I think some do want stability, but you dont do that if stability means relegation with a cretin in charge.

I'm all for a bit of stability, but only when the manager in charge is actually showing signs that he's the right man and Pardew is obviously not.

Yep  :nods:

Not strengthening in the summer was a mistake but it doesn't even come close to excusing/explaining the vast majority of appalling performances and results. The manager's responsible for both ultimately and neither have been remotely good enough. To go from challenging for CL qualification to relying on Wigan losing to remain in the division is down to the mismanagement of the squad.

Ashley doesn't pick the team, pick the tactics, conduct the training or make the substitutions. This is Pardew's mess.

I think the responsibility for the mess should be shared by all involved, not just Pardew. And you know I'm no admirer of Pardew's.

Sorry mate, but anyone who consistently tries to deflect the blame onto the players or the owners is a Pardew fan in my book. You'd love nowt better than for us to re-sign Carroll, Barton and Nolan and have Pardew tactics all over the shop. Just come out and say it.

I have one of those taylor made shirts as well.

What Jacomo, you fat b******. :lol:

:lol: fuckin hell, look at those sleeves man,  could have 6 Anita's running around in there like squirrels.