Alan Pardew

Mike

Wrong about my own f***ing 'odd' (I bolded it to help him out) gut feeling. f*** off. :lol:

We went into the game today and our fate was in our own hands and we've come out of it in a worse position because at this time we're relying on others.  I find it staggering that you can come out with "feeling oddly more optimistic than I was at 14:59" as it's bordering on delusional.

Well not quite, seeing as Villa and Wigan have to play each other it's still in our own hands, mathematically.

This is the pit of doom known as NO, they will both win.

Well not quite, seeing as Villa and Wigan have to play each other it's still in our own hands, mathematically.

You're right, if we win both games we can't go down.

http://i.imgur.com/ZdUqx3M.png

:yao:

Guest bimpy474

Tbf Wullie spotted it earlier.

Guest bimpy474

Wrong about my own f***ing 'odd' (I bolded it to help him out) gut feeling. f*** off. :lol:

We went into the game today and our fate was in our own hands and we've come out of it in a worse position because at this time we're relying on others.  I find it staggering that you can come out with "feeling oddly more optimistic than I was at 14:59" as it's bordering on delusional.

This is the pit of doom known as NO, they will both win.

Aye :lol:

Guest bimpy474

is one of our forumites on 606?

?

guy talking about Pardew and talking about 'the forums'. Could be any, mind.

What did he say like?

I said you were gorgeous.

is one of our forumites on 606?

?

guy talking about Pardew and talking about 'the forums'. Could be any, mind.

What did he say like?

"I was on the forums and Dave said Pardew is rubbish"

Nah, he just said he's finally lost hope with Pardew which, tbh, rules out 97% of this forum anyway :lol:

He didn't expand on 'forums', just said the word forums.

http://i.imgur.com/ZdUqx3M.png

:yao:

The QPR game is the team with the worst home form v the team with the joint worst away from.  :lol:

Fuck me, man. I can't possibly feel more optimistic, even though we've kept a clean sheet after conceding 9 goals in two games, have our captain back, and our best player able to start games... Actually, fuck this, I don't need to justify an actual real life gut feeling to some fucking sad sacks on the Internet. Good grief. :lol:

Watch out, he's having a paddy and being totally unreasonable.

If today left you more optimistic than you were yesterday then they need to bottle your dna up and sell it. Call it something like Delusion.

He mystifies me. He really does. I know some people claim that last season they were never quite sold on him but I was, and the reason was that he seemed to be able to mold the squad game on game and coax performances out of whoever he picked in his starting XI. In the first half of the season he seemed to have an awareness of how to nullify the clubs we came up against, in the second he utilised the attacking triumvirate of Ba, Cisse and HBA to great effect so we were able to play our own game.

This season has been a completely different kettle of fish. Any tactical nous he showed has completely deserted him, he's stuck rigidly to game plans which haven't worked and he doesn't seem to know where our best player's best positions are.

He may have fluked it, but why does this happen at every club he has been at? How can you make the same mistakes again and again and again? Baffling.

He mystifies me. He really does. I know some people claim that last season they were never quite sold on him but I was, and the reason was that he seemed to be able to mold the squad game on game and coax performances out of whoever he picked in his starting XI. In the first half of the season he seemed to have an awareness of how to nullify the clubs we came up against, in the second he utilised the attacking triumvirate of Ba, Cisse and HBA to great effect so we were able to play our own game.

This season has been a completely different kettle of fish. Any tactical nous he showed has completely deserted him, he's stuck rigidly to game plans which haven't worked and he doesn't seem to know where our best player's best positions are.

He may have fluked it, but why does this happen at every club he has been at? How can you make the same mistakes again and again and again? Baffling.

Probably due to arrogance, he can do no wrong.

Guest fraser

I was confronted with the question, 'Pardew or Bruce, which would you prefer?' I said Bruce and meant it; that is the low that this man has brought me to.

He has never got our team gelling coming forward.. not consistently. We have no bite in attack. We played it around nicely today and built up well but we have been lacking decent end product all season.

I don't dislike Pardew at all as a person. He has the passion for this job he just doesn't have the tactical nous and clearly the motivational qualities needed. Both problems are unaided by the rest of the coaching set up.

I think the majority of people here got behind Pardew because Pardew doing well means the club doing well. More than the majority didn't want him, the same amount knew this would happen. Some blind luck and great signings sent out mixed signals which confused some people along the way but we are back again to where we started and he has to go this summer.

He has let last season get into his head too much and he is stubborn as mule when it comes to accepting the obvious and changing things. I hope he can see that when he looks back at his time here at the end of the season.

What a fucking kick in the nuts to Chris Hughton too.  All his admirable work to help us recover from relegation, and being replaced by this charlatan.  2 and a half years since his sacking, and we are once again poised on the edge of the abyss.

I figured Pardew would last halfway through last season when those nobs hired him. 

What a fucking kick in the nuts to Chris Hughton too.  All his admirable work to help us recover from relegation, and being replaced by this charlatan.  2 and a half years since his sacking, and we are once again poised on the edge of the abyss.

I figured Pardew would last halfway through last season when those nobs hired him.

Ironically it's Hughton who could save us.  :lol: