Alan Pardew

Mike

Neck on the line no doubt BUT I feel its not going to be until he is given at least 10 games into next season. I guess t may depend on how much blame the club takes over lack of summer signings, personally I don't feel that was the real issue, he was given decent reinforcements in January and we still did shit.

I can understand the pessimism but I think he's gone. Ashley was at the match today and he has eyes, he's not the type to keep shelling out money and not getting results.

He doesn't shell anything out.

:lol: Pedant! You know what I mean.

I just don't think he'll be as actively involved as you make out. Llambias runs the club.

Why do you think this Dave? Seems to me they're always together at the match and would be working quite closely behind the scenes.

Am I right in assuming we could theoretically finish in 10th? Not sure whether certain fixtures might prevent that? Imagine if by some fluke we hoofed Arsenal into submission and actually managed a backs against the wall 1-0 win and finished 10th??

That grinning moron would surely take some smug satisfaction that HE rescued our season and led us to a triumphant 10th place finish after a turbulant season where he did nothing wrong and the world was against him. I think I'd shoot myself!

Guest Haris Vuckic

If he's responsible for the bad things than surely he's reponsible for the good?

You can't have it both ways.

We could still finish in the top 10. :lol:

That would almost certainly mean this t*** would stay in a job.

Was just thinking about that.

Just hope Arsenal bum us if it's to secure his exit out of the club.

Don't understand this attitude. We don't need a pasting from Arsenal to show Ashley and the football world that Pardew is gash ffs!

Guest Haris Vuckic

If he's responsible for the bad things than surely he's reponsible for the good?

:lol: What good things this season?  It's been f***ing appalling.

He was on about finishing tenth you div.

I'm guessing IP's lass can't wait for this cunt to get sacked. She's lost her boyfriend to this thread over the past few months.

:lol:

She hates football full-stop, it's been more interesting what's happened on Faceys with people absolutely going to town on me a few months ago for being fed up with the manager and the last few weeks being more vociferous in their criticism than I am.

:lol: What good things this season?  It's been f***ing appalling.

He was on about finishing tenth you div.

:lol: What?

Doesn't care if we lose 4-0 next week apparently:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/05/12/3974043/-?

Good news for those who've shelled out for tickets!

He then says he just wants the fans to enjoy themselves. f***ing think before you speak Alan, if you're at all capable of that.

This is a lovely bit too:

“It’s been an unbelievable season and I think it’s been so, so tight because of the financial rewards at stake this year. I will make sure that we are well prepared for next season and thank God we are not in the Europa League again.”