Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

Wigan would have 37 points with that man. 32 + 5 = 37.

And a better goal difference.

Salt on wound if we go down on GD.

Espeically for a defensive coach and a GK of what, about -30 or so if we lose all three.

Just shows how useless he is.

Wigan would have 37 points with that man. 32 + 5 = 37.

And a better goal difference.

Yeah, this is what I meant. :shifty:

Ours would be at best -26. With those results Wigan's being better would only depend on how many they shipped at Arsenal.

Either way, them two playing out a draw on the last day to send us down is perfectly plausible.

Guest bimpy474

we need 1 win.

Yep, do it ourselves and rely on no other results. I'm afraid that isn't going to happen with this twat in charge though.

we need 1 win.

Yep, do it ourselves and rely on no other results. I'm afraid that isn't going to happen with this twat in charge though.

give him this chance at least.

All the other sides down at the bottom look like they have more about them than us and have started picking up results like teams battling relegation do, but we're just on a steady continuing decline.  Alarming parallels with our relegation season.  Just hope we can survive, turf this cunt out and rebuild.  If we can keep our players and bring someone in who has a clue how to deploy and utilise them we will be back up there next season.

Guest bimpy474

we need 1 win.

I wouldn't, i think him gone would free the team from his negativity. Put Beardo and Carver in charge for the last 3. We have just got slaughtered at HOME by Sunderland and Liverpool.

They couldn't do any worse if they tried.

All the other sides down at the bottom look like they have more about them than us and have started picking up results like teams battling relegation do, but we're just on a steady continuing decline.  Alarming parallels with our relegation season.  Just hope we can survive, turf this cunt out and rebuild.  If we can keep our players and bring someone in who has a clue how to deploy and utilise them we will be back up there next season.

we looked like were already down against liverpool tbh.

Guest bimpy474

we looked like were already down against liverpool tbh.

Then why not let him go ?.

we need 1 win.

I wouldn't, i think him gone would free the team from his negativity. Put Beardo and Carver in charge for the last 3. We have just got slaughtered at HOME by Sunderland and Liverpool.

I was kidding- he needs gone.

Guest bimpy474

we need 1 win.

I was kidding- he needs gone.

Ah, git :lol:

Hate to say it, but there are a few people on here that have mocked fellow fans all season that are conspicuous by their absence in the last couple of days and weeks.

That should tell you all you need to know about them.

Seriously don't think there's any need for the inquisition on the "Pardew apologists."

They were just wrong, like a lot of us were. Everyone on here supported Pardew to some degree at some point and there's really no purpose to branding people because they turned on him a little later

And if it were me I certainly wouldn't show my face on this forum knowing that about a half-dozen people were waiting eagerly to use me as a punching bag :lol:

Seriously don't think there's any need for the inquisition on the "Pardew apologists."

They were just wrong, like a lot of us were. Everyone on here supported Pardew to some degree at some point and there's really no purpose to branding people because they turned on him a little later

And if it were me I certainly wouldn't show my face on this forum knowing that about a half-dozen people were waiting eagerly to use me as a punching bag :lol:

Depends on how much of a twat they were.

Depends on how much of a twat they were.

agreed