Alan Pardew

Mike

Carver/Stone would be the exact same as we play now. They should both get to f*** with Pardew. Shudder, indeed.

Carver has taken control of one game for us and we won it 3-0, I'd rather take a chance on him than Pardew against Arsenal if we need points.

Blackburn were terrible that day mind and we still had top players.

Guest Howaythetoon

There is nowt more to say about Pardew or his tactics nor our performances, it has all been said so I won't be saying anything more on the subject other than while I've been on his case pretty much from the off, once again we are all talking about wanting rid of our manager which once again means we are in a bad way and that's not what I want to see or experience. Why can't we have a good manager for once and have a decent say 5 year spell for once? I'm f***ing sick and tired of the same old s****.  :(

I honestly thought with Hughton we had that man and could have had that kind of 5 year spell and I'm now sat here wondering whether karma really does exist. What goes around comes around eh?!

One last thing, if Pardew is our manager after the final 90 minutes of our final game this season we will be playing Championship football next season I am convinced of that.

No.

Carver is just a yes man, like Terry Mac was.  Hopeless at management, we beat a f***ing woeful Blackburn team nothing to shout about.

I'd love to beat any team 3-0 at the minute and I doubt Carver would put out the same 11 that Pardew did yesterday and that was the start of our problems.

Colo is the most senior player, bar Ameobie or Harper.

Fuck pardew off, release the players from his tactics and let colo pick team...

arrrgghhhhh

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lltrwi9fKA1qbdfj5.gif

Guest neesy111

No.

Carver is just a yes man, like Terry Mac was.  Hopeless at management, we beat a f***ing woeful Blackburn team nothing to shout about.

I'd love to beat any team 3-0 at the minute and I doubt Carver would put out the same 11 that Pardew did yesterday and that was the start of our problems.

Honestly a team of Meerkats could had beat Blackburn that day, they even let Andy O'Brien to score a decent goal.

We just need someone who isn't Pardew who well let the players play. Carver fits the bill.

Pick an XI, and tell them to go out and f***ing win. We've got a better chance than if we keep Pardew.

Win a game, stay up, and hire someone in the summer. Sorted.

Guest neesy111

Carver is as to blame for Pardew for the mess we are in, if Pardew goes he has to go as well.  Carver has no balls to challenge him, he's happy just to be in a job.

We just need someone who isn't Pardew who well let the players play. Carver fits the bill.

Pick an XI, and tell them to go out and f***ing win. We've got a better chance than if we keep Pardew.

This.

Spot on. We just need someone with the capacity to actually organise the team (some simple yet clear tactics, roles and responsibilities) and pick a balanced XI, with the guts to go out and try to get a win.

That's how I see it as well. Why people are talking about ending up with someone like Wise or Kinnear I don't know. It's only 3 games, and it's a question of whether Pardew is doing more harm than good in charge.

Guest neesy111

I think Steve Stone gets an easy ride.

They all do. The physio's who mean't to tell manager when players are fit or not and see their general fitness are fucking hopeless.  I want every single football staff member gone in the summer.

There is nowt more to say about Pardew or his tactics nor our performances, it has all been said so I won't be saying anything more on the subject other than while I've been on his case pretty much from the off, once again we are all talking about wanting rid of our manager which once again means we are in a bad way and that's not what I want to see or experience. Why can't we have a good manager for once and have a decent say 5 year spell for once? I'm f***ing sick and tired of the same old s****.  :(

I honestly thought with Hughton we had that man and could have had that kind of 5 year spell and I'm now sat here wondering whether karma really does exist. What goes around comes around eh?!

One last thing, if Pardew is our manager after the final 90 minutes of our final game this season we will be playing Championship football next season I am convinced of that.

:sadnod: He was the right man at the right time. He was growing with the club, was his own project he'd built up and his personality was the perfect fit for us imo. Ridiculous that we got so lucky with that and then they got rid of it to replace it with Pardew, something that could only be dreamt up by the idiots that run the club.

They have a chance here to sort out this situation, they need to do it now. The longer Pardew stays the closer we are to relegation and the closer we are to losing a load of bloody good players that have been recruited expertly and we will struggle to replace.

It's worrying that there aren't any rumours of who's coming in. They had Pardew lined up for weeks before they sacked Hughton and when they sacked Allardyce, they made quick moves. Llambias strikes me as the type that will have someone else lined up. The fact that there haven't been any rumours leads me to believe that they don't have anyone lined up yet and they'll let Pardew see out the season.

Honestly a team of Meerkats could had beat Blackburn that day, they even let Andy O'Brien to score a decent goal.

I don't doubt for one minute that you think a team of Meerkats could have beat Blackburn.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

I don't doubt for one minute that you think a team of Meerkats could have beat Blackburn.  :lol:

:p

It's worrying that there aren't any rumours of who's coming in. They had Pardew lined up for weeks before they sacked Hughton and when they sacked Allardyce, they made quick moves. Llambias strikes me as the type that will have someone else lined up. The fact that there haven't been any rumours leads me to believe that they don't have anyone lined up yet and they'll let Pardew see out the season.

There has been Benitez rumours though.

Carver is as to blame for Pardew for the mess we are in, if Pardew goes he has to go as well.  Carver has no balls to challenge him, he's happy just to be in a job.

Bollocks is Carver as much to blame. 

tbf to Mick he said he'd rather have Carver for a game than Pardew. He wasn't suggesting throwing a 3 year contract at him.

Exactly, it would be like taking a ball and chain off the players legs, Pardew is a handicap.

Bollocks is Carver as much to blame. 

Of course he is, and the physios for not telling Pardew when players aren't fit, and Steve Stone for making the set piece drills so poor, and anything else about what's going on behind-the-scenes that neesy wants to make up in his head...