Alan Pardew

Mike

Knews the Krays. :lol: He probably met Martin and Gary Kemp in Waterstones.

As far as I know he wrote letters to them in prison like a groupie, a bit like a 7 year old lass writing to one direction. :lol:

Knews the Krays. :lol: He probably met Martin and Gary Kemp in Waterstones.

As far as I know he wrote letters to them in prison like a groupie, a bit like a 7 year old lass writing to one direction. :lol:

:lol::lol: What an odious wanker.

don't see much wrong with what Steve Wraith has said in that interview,  don't fully agree with him but think his opinion of why he shouldn't be sacked are the standard reasons.... he wasn't backed in the summer,  is 3 games to go too late, possibly,  do you become a bad manager overnight etc

People in the media are naturally going to go and ask his opinion due to his work, being friends with most of the media who approach his for a soundbite and being a fanzine editor.  He is perfectly entitled to give his opinion on the current state of the club without being labelled cunt just cos you don't agree with his point of view...

don't see much wrong with what Steve Wraith has said in that interview,  don't fully agree with him but think his opinion of why he shouldn't be sacked are the standard reasons.... he wasn't backed in the summer,  is 3 games to go too late, possibly,  do you become a bad manager overnight etc

People in the media are naturally going to go and ask his opinion due to his work, being friends with most of the media who approach his for a soundbite and being a fanzine editor.  He is perfectly entitled to give his opinion on the current state of the club without being labelled c*** just cos you don't agree with his point of view...

They don't go and ask him though, he goes to them.

I just read Pardew's quotes on nufc.com.  I wish I hadn't.  So much turd but this one tickled me:

after going 3-0 down, we turned ragged

Guess we were pretty fucking shipshape and trim for the first three then?

Guest Armchair Pundit

Jebus, every time I log back on to my PC after doing something else for a bit I find myself disappointed that Pardew hasn't been sacked yet  :hmm:

Guest neesy111

Flawd argument by Wraith.  He's been sacked from every job he's had bar Reading as he's proven he wasn't good enough.

Guest icemanblue

Seriously don't think there's any need for the inquisition on the "Pardew apologists."

They were just wrong, like a lot of us were. Everyone on here supported Pardew to some degree at some point and there's really no purpose to branding people because they turned on him a little later

And if it were me I certainly wouldn't show my face on this forum knowing that about a half-dozen people were waiting eagerly to use me as a punching bag :lol:

Nah sorry, I'm not on about 'apologists' who have had a genuine opinion and could back it up. They're completely entitled to their opinion and entitled to change it. I'm on about people who have shown up all year to do nothing but openly mock others' concern despite several things staring us all in the face. A few of them hide their online status.

Surely we are all in this ahem , stew (sic) , together ?

Stu hasn't hidden at all. He's been on a fair bit recently. Not sure who Dave is referring to?

Guest neesy111

Seriously don't think there's any need for the inquisition on the "Pardew apologists."

They were just wrong, like a lot of us were. Everyone on here supported Pardew to some degree at some point and there's really no purpose to branding people because they turned on him a little later

And if it were me I certainly wouldn't show my face on this forum knowing that about a half-dozen people were waiting eagerly to use me as a punching bag :lol:

Nah sorry, I'm not on about 'apologists' who have had a genuine opinion and could back it up. They're completely entitled to their opinion and entitled to change it. I'm on about people who have shown up all year to do nothing but openly mock others' concern despite several things staring us all in the face. A few of them hide their online status.

Surely we are all in this ahem , stew (sic) , together ?

Stu hasn't hidden at all. He's been on a fair bit recently. Not sure who Dave is referring to?

Stu did earlier in the season.  Hasn't recently though.

Pardew has single-handedly ruined football for everyone connected with Newcastle United. That takes some doing like.

The man can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. Realistically speaking though, don't think they would get rid now but he has to go in the summer. We are in desperate need of a fresh start, Pardew's really defunct of any clever ideas and simply does not learn from his mistakes and simply will not take any responsibility. The man has no balls.

:lol::lol: What an odious w*****.

Sorry.

:lol: You're alright, Mick :thup:

even last season when we won matches there were discussions on here about his manager skills. we played crap for most of last season....harsh but true....2 full seasons with him in charge and i still do not have a clue about how he wants us to play!

Sorry.

even last season when we won matches there were discussions on here about his manager skills. we played crap for most of last season....harsh but true....2 full seasons with him in charge and i still do not have a clue about how he wants us to play!

You can't expect the fans to have a clue when it is quite clear the manager has even less of one.

Flawd argument by Wraith.  He's been sacked from every job he's had bar Reading as he's proven he wasn't good enough.

Yep, he hasn't become a bad manager over night, he's never been a good manager to begin with, Wraiths thick as mince.

Sorry.

You can't expect the fans to have a clue when it is quite clear the manager has even less of one.

true. says it all really

Guest neesy111

Wraith's just saying stuff to get his name about, classic PR stunt.  He's an absolute cunt of the highest order.

Hmm so putting my head above the firing line to say my personal opinion hasn't changed it is increasingly looking likely he'll be off in the summer. Hard to see how he can recover from this barring winning the last 3 games 9-0 or something. Don't see the point of sacking someone with 3 games to go though so don't think that will happen

Guest palnese

Hmm so putting my head above the firing line to say my personal opinion hasn't changed it is increasingly looking likely he'll be off in the summer. Hard to see how he can recover from this barring winning the last 3 games 9-0 or something. Don't see the point of sacking someone with 3 games to go though so don't think that will happen

It would stop Pardew from being in charge of training, starting eleven, subs, tactics, everything. Sacking him now is a must.