Alan Pardew

Mike

To be fair, I wouldnt use Lee Ryder to dismiss a rumour :lol:

Better than an itk source from a first time poster. As much as I think journalists spout s***

He posted this yesterday as well:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 18 Jun

Understand Derek Llambias still at #nufc as is Alan Pardew.

Ha was true at the time

Kinnear said he had resigned, ITK's said he had resigned and Ryder said he was still here. Now a day later he's gone. Who's the more reliable source of information?

Kinnear said he'd resigned as DOF and was just..erm DOFinance. 

Regardless, "Kinnear said...."

:yao:

Pardew staying is a good news, in the sense that, I don't know who is willing to work under Ashley AND JFK.

JFK is willing to work under Ashley :pow:

That's all that matters if Pardew walks.

Pardew staying is a good news, in the sense that, I don't know who is willing to work under Ashley AND JFK.

JFK is willing to work under Ashley :pow:

That's all that matters if Pardew walks.

Ar ye, JFK our manager again.

Guest Dontooner

Can't wait for this fraudulent bastard to leave, I will take my chances with either Joe managing or they find some sense and employ someone young and up coming.

Can't wait for this fraudulent bastard to leave, I will take my chances with either Joe managing or they find some sense and employ someone young and up coming.

You crazy..

I don't want JFK here anymore than the next guy but I don't see much between him and Pardew as managers. They're both shit. Just depends how insane you like you shit.

With the added positive that another cunt gets sacked. There'd only be Ashley and Kinnear after that what with Simpleton leaving soon.

I don't want JFK here anymore than the next guy but I don't see much between him and Pardew as managers. They're both shit. Just depends how insane you like you shit.

Pardews done more than JFK ever did as a manager and he comes with the added benefit of not being a walking embarrassment

Pardews done more than JFK ever did as a manager and he comes with the added benefit of not being a walking embarrassment

Yeah, but I allowed for that in my post, I just said insane rather than embarrassing. Has Pardew done much more? I'm not sure, either way he's a shit manager.

Kinnear is closer to having either a massive nervous breakdown or a major health issue though. It's the bigger picture which looks promising here.

Yeah, but I allowed for that in my post, I just said insane rather than embarrassing. Has Pardew done much more? I'm not sure, either way he's a shit manager.

Kinnear did alright with Wimbeldon but nothing more than that, his attempts elsewhere have been failures (lutons an odd one with a mix of failure and success). Pardew's had 2 promotions with Reading and West Ham got to an FA cup final with West Ham and Europe with us, its a better list of achievments than Kinnears thats for sure

Spot on. Who gives a shit if Pardew walks, on the plus side it will increase the chances of us getting a new manager. I realise there's a danger that JFK might get the job but it's a risk worth taking I feel.

Guest icemanblue

Spot on. Who gives a shit if Pardew walks, on the plus side it will increase the chances of us getting a new manager. I realise there's a danger that JFK might get the job but it's a risk worth taking I feel.

:lol: Have the last three days just not happened, or something?!

People are insane. Pardew is the last bastion of sanity (and some sanity, that) against the tyranny of Ashley and JFK. If Pards walks, we'll have JFK putting on his track suit and asking Kebab to throw it long to Amanabae.

I hate Pards as much as the next guy, but the alternative is ridiculous. After this week, Ashley cannot be trusted with the future of this club. Man has learned nothing about football and has made no friends since he took over with knowledge about the game. It's clear he has his drinking buddies from the football world, who consist of JFK and Dennis Wise, from the looks of it. The fact that he brought JFK back into the game shows he has not evolved one iota as not just an owner, but as a football watcher. The world demands modernity, he persists with J Fucking K.