Alan Pardew

Mike

just seen this.....

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1438252.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Newcastle%20United-1438252

time for a caption competition

Gutierrez finally does some work

f*** the spider! What about that weird blue eyed alien shadow thing following him! Stalked by death? Whitewalker?

Excellent :lol:

His first interview's going to be very interesting. Hopefully he's had a Montanier-esque epiphany and actually sets us up to play some attacking football this year.

Looking forward to it. Especially what he says (lies) about JFK.

His first interview's going to be very interesting. Hopefully he's had a Montanier-esque epiphany and actually sets us up to play some attacking football this year.

this is getting as bad as the transfer window hopefests we had after ashley first took over and every single fucking one was met with "just because he hasn't spent 'til now doesn't mean he won't this time" :lol:

Looking forward to it. Especially what he says (lies) about JFK.

He won't stray far from the official line I reckon. He may be privately seething but no way he's daft enough to go public with his anger.

I hope he goes out of his way to ruin the club to get back at Ashley and Kinnear by deliberately doing the opposite of everything.

We might actually get some success this year.

I hope he goes out of his way to ruin the club to get back at Ashley and Kinnear by deliberately doing the opposite of everything.

We might actually get some success this year.

'Fuck you two, I'm gonna set the team up to go all out attack.'

I hope he fucks off, and soon.

careful with that now man :kinnear:

I know, it's inevitable though, the sooner the whole predictable farce plays itself out the sooner we can be rid of Ashley and have a chance at getting the club back to something like it used to be.

this is getting as bad as the transfer window hopefests we had after ashley first took over and every single f***ing one was met with "just because he hasn't spent 'til now doesn't mean he won't this time" :lol:

But we have played some good, attacking football under Pardew before. I admit it's unlikely but the circumstances may be better for him now to go with a more proactive approach.

So, there's still no interview at all from him?

A bit weird, considering how much he normally likes to talk to the press.

Talking to NUFC-tv tomorrow.

Cheers. :thup:

Will be interesting somehow.

"at first I was suspicious at Joe's appointment, i thought he may want to take our football back to the iron age, but thankfully he's on side and going to help me take it back to the stone age"

I hope he fucks off, and soon.

careful with that now man :kinnear:

Would be a sideways step at worst as far as team selection and tactics.

:idiot2:

Based on what though?  As far as team selection and tactics go Pardew set the bar about as low as I can imagine for any incoming manager last season.  Kinnear shouldn't be manager any more than Pardew and he'd be more embarrassing during interviews.  But I haven't forgotten the absolute insanity game after game from Pardew last season, so in short after Pardew I have nothing left to fear.

If by some miracle he changes his ways and grows some balls then I'll join you in hoping he stays in case Kinnear takes over.  But at the moment we're picking between a manager who's shit because he's a clueless coward and a manager who's shit because he's clinically insane.

aye, 4 years ago maybe, :kinnear: has slipped down a few sanity rungs since then it seems...which is impressive by his own standards

He's a basket case, but outside of looking sane during interviews Pardew qualified for a rubber room game after game last season.  Neither should be anywhere near the club, the way I see it is they're both terrible managers and I'd prefer one down one to go than Kinnear and Pardew still picking up their undeserved wage every week.  If Pardew does leave there's always the tiny glimmer of hope that a new manager comes in or that Kinnear is only in charge temporarily.  Then Ashley will really have to dig deep to find a man as bad to takeover.  While Pardews here theirs no chance and also no chance of Kinnear going anywhere either (as it'll mean the club is doing well enough for Ashley to consider them both to be doing good jobs).

just seen this.....

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1438252.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Newcastle%20United-1438252

time for a caption competition

Gutierrez finally does some work

f*** the spider! What about that weird blue eyed alien shadow thing following him! Stalked by death? Whitewalker?

Excellent :lol:

:lol: :clap:

Hopefully his first interview will be along the lines of "I'm sad to have left the club but I wish Gus Poyet all the best when he takes over next week."