Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest chopey

Does anyone remember in his radio interview at the end of 2011/2012 season he said we need to bring a player in who can score headed goals from set pieces, so we bring in 5ft 6 Anita and never scored from a corner all season, he is full of it and continues to do whatever Ashley says.

"If you take away the Europa League last season where would we have finished? We would have got four more points for sure that would have put us tenth, which probably everyone would have accepted."

Worst quote ever. Fuck off, you cunt.  God forbid we finish top 6 again.

The Europa League stuff was infuriating, but it's nothing new. We already know how he feels about it, it's pointless continuing to chastise him for it; the rest of what he's said is actually quite positive (actions speak louder than words, I know). Hopefully that's the last of it and we can all just move on.

So no europa league and a 10th finish, compared to a no europa eeague and a 5th finish the season before and people would have been happy with that.

So a drop of 5 places with no good reason.  :lol:

Hmmm

Guest chopey

I wonder where we would have ended up without Ba's important goals at the beginning of the season

I wonder where we would have ended up without Ba's important goals at the beginning of the season

I shudder to think, or even just a couple of Cisse's last minutes squirters.

Guest Haris Vuckic

“So I’m somebody who works very much on the facts - and not the myth.”

“Last year I couldn’t have had any more turmoil put in front of me with injuries and the Europa League"

He's back, folks.

Kinnear shuts up then this fraud starts up. We can't win.

Last year we had more injuries in quantity and duration than any other team in the division, we also had a smaller squad than most and more games to play than most.

Aaaaall Parjeewss faault maan, we shuda won tha leeeaaguu

“Last year I couldn’t have had any more turmoil put in front of me with injuries and the Europa League"

He's back, folks.

Last year we had more injuries in quantity and duration than any other team in the division, we also had a smaller squad than most and more games to play than most.

You dont see any issues with finishing 5th one season and avoiding relegation by a couple of points the next ?

He's back, folks.

Played terrible football all season.

:lol:

So are you guys expecting a dig at the team or management or even sth like "I am not going to make it / this season is going to be a relegation fight" etc?  :lol:

What do you expect honestly?  :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Yes of course I do.

Injuries were a valid excuse though, as was the fixture list with our tiny squad.

Yes of course I do.

Injuries were a valid excuse though, as was the fixture list with our tiny squad.

What about the two epic games at home where we totally collapsed?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Smaller squad than most :lol:

When will this myth that we have a tiny squad ever end :lol:

Senior Strikers.

1. Cisse

2. Ameobi :lol:

Gouffran generally plays out wide.

Is Campbell a senior striker? Really?

Wasn't suggesting he was..just added it to the list.  As he was promoted to the squad.

Smaller squad than most :lol:

When will this myth that we have a tiny squad ever end :lol:

Senior Strikers.

1. Cisse

2. Ameobi :lol:

There was me thinking a squad consists of goalkeepers, defenders and midfielders not just strikers.

My mistake :thup:

How is Gouffran not a senior striker? Just because we play him somewhere else. Where was he playing when we played Bordeaux? On the wing?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Bearing in mind Cisse can rarely finish from 6 yards - it's a pathetically weak forward line up, unless your expectations have been dampened, significantly, by a fat man..

Guest Haris Vuckic

How is Gouffran not a senior striker? Just because we play him somewhere else. Where was he playing when we played Bordeaux? On the wing?

Aye generally.