Alan Pardew

Mike

I'd rather have Kinnear at this point, Pardew offers us nothing so it's not like we're giving anything up.

Me too.

- For all his lies/mispronunciations/catatonic binge drinking, he's still more honest than Pardew

- Less annoying

- More entertaining as a character

- More confident/ambitious

- Remote possibility of a honeymoon period

- Awarded manager of the year twice more than Pardew ;)

- Players might not hate him yet

- One step closer to the next manager not being Joe Kinnear :)

Im still not giving up that Poyet is in waiting but there's a sense of inevitability over JFK bring manager as there was shearer, and like shearer (for different reaseson mind) maybe we just have to get it out of the way before we move on.

Guest icemanblue

I can't understand why anyone would actually want Joe Kinnear as our manager. In the midst of the current doom and gloom, I assume it must appear to be a better option, simply by virtue of being different. It'd be no better, at all.

I can't understand why anyone would actually want Joe Kinnear as our manager. In the midst of the current doom and gloom, I assume it must appear to be a better option, simply by virtue of being different. It'd be no better, at all.

I can understand it. 

Your options are a turd sarnie or a giant douche.

We totally lack any belief. Style/System aside, we dont have any plan, and dont have the belief to execute. Even Stoke of old look more organised.

Pardew looks defeated, and we have had 1 game of the season. There should be renewed belief. There isnt.

I'd rather have Kinnear at this point, Pardew offers us nothing so it's not like we're giving anything up.

Me too.

- For all his lies/mispronunciations/catatonic binge drinking, he's still more honest than Pardew

- Less annoying

- More entertaining as a character

- More confident/ambitious

- Remote possibility of a honeymoon period

- Awarded manager of the year twice more than Pardew ;)

- Players might not hate him yet

- One step closer to the next manager not being Joe Kinnear :)

A reasonable assessment. Not sure he's less annoying though.

At this point could anyone genuinely say that Kinnear would be worse? It can't get much worse than the shit pardew is delivering

I said during the close season that Kinnear would probably be an improvement, but it will still be a disgrace if he gets the job ahead of someone like Poyet.

Pardew is way out of his depth at every level, just tried to list off his ineptitudes but realised I haven't the time to type it all out, I cannot think of a single positive I can attribute to him. Last nights result was innevitable, we all knew that, no one expected anything more, however it would have been nice if we at least tried for something more instead of just putting 11 "men" on the pitch as is our minimum requirement in a match!

The people saying our next match will be the marker of where we really stand are deluding themselves, if we can't fire ourselves up to have a go at City knowing they won't be reviled for losing, how will we fire up for a match we're expected to win with the pressure on? If we play with last nights tactics we'll get buried again.

Pardew has the front to stick this out to the bitter end and even then, when JFK inevitably replaces him, we'll be lucky to stay up. Sissoko, Anita, Ben Arfa, Colloccini, Marveaux, Tiote, Cisse, Santon, Krul, these are all good players, we've seen what they can do and with the right leadership I firmly believe they can be a top 8 team. Trouble is Pardew and Kinnear will never get the best out of them.

I don't entirely blame Pardew and I don't entirely blame Kinnear, the whole mess is down to the owner and his complete ineptitude in running a club, he's in charge and he's the only one who has the power to correct the problems we have.

The Oxford English definition of Fraud is a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities. Does that not sum Pardew up?

Part of me clings to the hope that Ashley would not appoint Kinnear as manager because of his health.  He has said before that he is in the best shape ever and then keeled over and if it happened again (and it would be stressful for him as manager because of the unrest it would cause amongst fans and media) and the it happened again, then would Ashley feel some responsibility?

Then I think that JFK would be responsible for appointing the next manager and that is depressing again.

Be from 3-4 cunts down to two if Pardew went and followed Llambezee oot the door...we're facing a war of attrition with these arseholes until Ashley runs out of malice/patience/mates down the pub. Nobody wants Joe Kinnear as manager; it' just at the minute it feels as if were being offered a bear trap to the bollocks or a papercut to the bell. It's just that the paper cut to the bell is just as desirable as the other but goes about its unpopular work more subtly; with a notebook and nice suits and not a swivel-eyed drunken radgepacket like the beartrap.

Be from 3-4 cunts down to two if Pardew went and followed Llambezee oot the door...we're facing a war of attrition with these arseholes until Ashley runs out of malice/patience/mates down the pub. Nobody wants Joe Kinnear as manager; it' just at the minute it feels as if were being offered a bear trap to the bollocks or a papercut to the bell. It's just that the paper cut to the bell is just as desirable as the other but goes about its unpopular work more subtly; with a notebook and nice suits and not a swivel-eyed drunken radgepacket like the beartrap.

FFS man, as if today wasn't bad enough. :lol: