Alan Pardew

Mike

People still chanting s*** like 'Pardew give us a wave' :angry:

Well thats all fair and good if they are doing it waving their middle finger around as they chant. Providing its not in the family enclosure.

Somebody near to me shouted Peado when he waved.

Embarrassing.

Guest neesy111

neesy sure showed that short arse! I can't wait to see what he's going to say next!

I can't wait for another useless post by yourself.  Thanks.

neesy sure showed that short arse! I can't wait to see what he's going to say next!

:lol: :lol: I'll never feel useless whilst you're still posting.

Less of that long shanks! :lol:

Guest neesy111

I didn't see Hatem's goal because the child in front stood up. My life is a living hell. :(

I didn't say you were that small.

Guest neesy111

Thanks.  I'll throw that into the bin.

Guest icemanblue

I didn't see Hatem's goal because the child in front stood up. My life is a living hell. :(

You haven't got a clue how tall I am, you fucking drip. :lol:

Unlike me to post on my mobile, but I just thought I'd pop in to say I hope you all enjoyed Pardew's 20 minute of total football with pretty much his strongest 11 fielded for the very first time. Here's to the 3 points and I hope there are plenty more of them to come, and I'm pretty dam sure there will be...in the words of Pardew...'trust me'

Enjoy your night boys and girls, we nowhave a nice international break now to stew over our victory...lovely!

How about you turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up your candyass?

Unlike me to post on my mobile, but I just thought I'd pop in to say I hope you all enjoyed Pardew's 20 minute of total football with pretty much his strongest 11 fielded for the very first time. Here's to the 3 points and I hope there are plenty more of them to come, and I'm pretty dam sure there will be...in the words of Pardew...'trust me'

Enjoy your night boys and girls, we nowhave a nice international break now to stew over our victory...lovely!

Classy :lol:

We know hy you really didn't see the goal.

http://cdn.airbornegamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/midget_is_trolling_gif.gif

Top gloating marra.  Lets see if he can recreate it across a whole season and not just 20 minutes.

Guest bimpy474

Pathetic, we won though :lol:

Guest neesy111

How about you turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up your candyass?

Sorry that's your fantasy, not mine.

Guest neesy111

You haven't got a clue how tall I am, you fucking drip. :lol:

You've finally seen the point I was making.  Well done you.