Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

Didn't take long for the defence to start it's opening statement :lol:

Don't know if that was aimed at anything I posted. But its not a defence of Pardew as a manager. Just saying what the f*ck could he come out and say in this situation?.

Not Guilty.

Guest bimpy474

I hate this bloke, I hate Ashley and i pity the drunk confused prat of a DOF.

I only feel any sorrow for Carr. And for the name of our club.

Guaranteed he'll be spinning the old "we managed to hang on to our key players this window and that's very important for this club, trust me. We had bids for our better players but were strong enough to turn them down because we're building something here. Mike deserves credit for that because not all owners would have been strong enough to say 'no, I want to keep this player'. We're in good shape and we've also managed to secure Loic, don't forget, who'll give us that something extra." blah, blah f***ing blah.

It's patronising, pre-meditated pigshit and anyone who swallows a single bit of it needs to be f***ing sectioned. They never had any intention of spending a single penny this window. They're absolute scum, the whole f***ing lot of them.

Agree with every word of this

He can't win.

Says he's disappointed at lack of signings = "excuses" thread material + potentially he undermines the squad we do have.

Says we have a good squad, retained Cabaye etc etc = spineless Ashley hoop licker.

That's bollocks man.

Please explain why.

this is one of those instances where nobody should have to explain why.  About as axiomatic an axiom as you can get.

Of course he's going to try to put a positive spin on things man :lol:

Coming out all doom and gloom is going to do wonders for the players' confidence, aye? As said, catch 22 for him.

He's been banging on about strengthening the squad all summer, including after our first win of the season. Why would it only damage confidence now?

Of course he's going to try to put a positive spin on things man :lol:

Coming out all doom and gloom is going to do wonders for the players' confidence, aye? As said, catch 22 for him.

He's been banging on about strengthening the squad all summer, including after our first win of the season. Why would it only damage confidence now?

All managers state they're going to strengthen. He's been left in a situation now where he has to get the best from an average squad.

Bleating on about how we failed to bring in anyone better isn't the best way to go about it. In an ideal world he'd be able to come out and burn images of Ashley in a dramatic voodoo ceremony, unfortunately that's not possible. I'm not sure why any sensible person would expect him to do anything other than accentuate the positives.

A manager with any credibility would resign after this summer.

which is ashleys plan why should pardew let him win by giving him what he wants when he can continue to do his job and if ashley wants him out let him pay him off in full

This is it. The situation is so ridiculous now where Pardew wont quit knowing that's what Ashley wants and at the same time Ashley wont sack him.

I can't recall ever seeing such a stand-off at another club, probably because 1) most other clubs don't deal out 8 year contracts to the manager for no reason; 2) most clubs aren't as tight as us; 3) most managers have an ounce of self respect; 4) most owners put the needs of the club first, the daft fuckers.

Didn't take long for the defence to start it's opening statement :lol:

Don't know if that was aimed at anything I posted. But its not a defence of Pardew as a manager. Just saying what the f*ck could he come out and say in this situation?.

Not Guilty.

Exactly. Him saying "it's not my job to get the players in" would suffice. Or it would have had he not told us all summer he was an integral cog in the machine.

Feel sorry for him.

Has been completely undermined and left with a bang average squad but will obviously still be the focal point for the majority of abuse.

He knew what he was getting into yet you feel sorry for him.  :lol:

which is ashleys plan why should pardew let him win by giving him what he wants when he can continue to do his job and if ashley wants him out let him pay him off in full

This is it. The situation is so ridiculous now where Pardew wont quit knowing that's what Ashley wants and at the same time Ashley wont sack him.

I can't recall ever seeing such a stand-off at another club, probably because 1) most other clubs don't deal out 8 year contracts to the manager for no reason; 2) most clubs aren't as tight as us; 3) most managers have an ounce of self respect; 4) most owners put the needs of the club first, the daft fuckers.

no they don't its all about covering their own ass at all costs

I'm sure he has both integrity and professional pride. He'll have been begging for strength in depth, of that I'm sure. Yet again though, he'll be forced to come out and put a positive spin on Ashley's disastrous efforts.

If, like others, your suggesting he should resign....nar. Would prove absolutely nothing and leave us even deeper in the s***.

I can't think of a word I'd be less likely use to describe him.

Guest neesy111

no they don't its all about covering their own ass at all costs

Most would had resigned now from here tbh, if they valued their credibility in the game.

Guest Bert Shaft

Guaranteed he'll be spinning the old "we managed to hang on to our key players this window and that's very important for this club, trust me. We had bids for our better players but were strong enough to turn them down because we're building something here. Mike deserves credit for that because not all owners would have been strong enough to say 'no, I want to keep this player'. We're in good shape and we've also managed to secure Loic, don't forget, who'll give us that something extra." blah, blah f***ing blah.

It's patronising, pre-meditated pigshit and anyone who swallows a single bit of it needs to be f***ing sectioned. They never had any intention of spending a single penny this window. They're absolute scum, the whole f***ing lot of them.

... and whats more is that they are scum that are probably gutted that they haven't sold Cabaye for 20+million pounds after Pardews efforts at touting him to all and sundry.

Ashley is a total c*nt, Kinnear is a useless drunken old c*nt  but Pardew is the worst.

He is a slimy two faced c*nt who smiles at you as he lies to you.

He will tell you one thing one day then forget what he said and say something totally different the next, like last season when in August he said our squad was big enough and

strong to compete for all 4 competitions we were in, then crying like a baby in November when the inevitable injuries hit home.

I've had me bellyful of this slimy b*stard sh*tcunt  trying to publicly  sell our best players through media interviews,and telling us we cannot compete in the transfer market with the likes of Norwich, Swansea and Southampton.

Cant wait for the 3 of 'em to f*ck off back where they belong and that is in the "sarf" of England.

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/0JPVKrlMFzqt3Au47Eo7LA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-GB/blogs/world-of-sport/Chronicle1.jpg

He can't win.

Says he's disappointed at lack of signings = "excuses" thread material + potentially he undermines the squad we do have.

Says we have a good squad, retained Cabaye etc etc = spineless Ashley hoop licker.

He can't win?  Give your head a shake man, it's win/win for him.  If he keeps the job he can leave a rich man, if he gets sacked tomorrow he leaves a rich man.

He can't win.  :lol:

I'm sure he has both integrity and professional pride. He'll have been begging for strength in depth, of that I'm sure. Yet again though, he'll be forced to come out and put a positive spin on Ashley's disastrous efforts.

If, like others, your suggesting he should resign....nar. Would prove absolutely nothing and leave us even deeper in the s***.

I can't think of a word I'd be less likely use to describe him.

Positive? Competent?

... and whats more is that they are scum that are probably gutted that they haven't sold Cabaye for 20+million pounds after Pardews efforts at touting him to all and sundry.

Ashley is a total c*nt, Kinnear is a useless drunken old c*nt  but Pardew is the worst.

He is a slimy two faced c*nt who smiles at you as he lies to you.

He will tell you one thing one day then forget what he said and say something totally different the next, like last season when in August he said our squad was big enough and

strong to compete for all 4 competitions we were in, then crying like a baby in November when the inevitable injuries hit home.

I've had me bellyful of this slimy b*stard sh*tcunt  trying to publicly  sell our best players through media interviews,and telling us we cannot compete in the transfer market with the likes of Norwich, Swansea and Southampton.

Cant wait for the 3 of 'em to f*ck off back where they belong and that is in the "sarf" of England.

:clap:

I can't recall ever seeing such a stand-off at another club, probably because 1) most other clubs don't deal out 8 year contracts to the manager for no reason; 2) most clubs aren't as tight as us; 3) most managers have an ounce of self respect; 4) most owners put the needs of the club first, the daft f***ers.

True, it's bad when a club has one of those things but we have all four ffs. What a fucking mess, scrappy single goals victories are the height of our enjoyment at this club.

This guy will make us all puke tomorrow, with some awful cringe worthy spiel.

I don't think we'll hear a peep from him until the next scheduled press conference before the Villa game on 14th September.

He'll keep quiet until then in an attempt to let people's anger subside. And sadly to an extent it'll probably work.

He's probably relieved if we signed a few more talented players he would have no excuses.

I believe he knows he's all part of the act.

I hope he gets over the non sale of Cabaye.He tried his best whoring him around in the press f***ing c***s the lot of them

Don't know how Carrs still here unless he's part of the act as well