Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

What did they do differently to what most teams do to Hatem? He usually has about 3 players on him.

Pressed him much higher up the pitch and he slowed things down too much too.

How did Hull get it right when they hadn't touched the ball until we scored?

We let them do what they want after that. It's a recurring theme. I see no difference between this game and any other game in which we've tried to defend a lead instead of just continuing to play.

They'll go down like, just about any other team in the league would have humiliated them today.

Take away the Fulham games and look at the state of our home results since we beat Stoke at the start of March.

0-3 Sunderland

0-6 Liverpool

0-1 Arsenal

0-0 West Ham

2-3 Hull City

An average crowd of over 51,000 to see these great results and a couple of nonces on here want to argue that we're overracting in wanting things to change. Honestly. :lol:

Take away the Fulham games and look at the state of our home results since we beat Stoke at the start of March.

0-3 Sunderland

0-6 Liverpool

0-1 Arsenal

0-0 West Ham

2-3 Hull City

An average crowd of over 51,000 to see these great results and a couple of nonces on here want to argue that we're overracting in wanting things to change. Honestly. :lol:

It's incredible, really.

0-3 Sunderland

0-6 Liverpool

0-1 Arsenal

0-0 West Ham

2-3 Hull City

God get over it, smile ffs.

Trying to get some balance seeing as MOTD is likely to be be utter bilge, cheers. Read back a bit and it doesn't surprise me to hear about the midfield sitting back 2nd half. Such a thick twat. He's been walking on sunshine since Villa, the knob. Sounds like the players were lacklustre too. Is it too much to ask to have a group (including a manager) that exude positivity and look hungry? Any talent would be a bonus.

0-3 Sunderland

0-6 Liverpool

0-1 Arsenal

0-0 West Ham

2-3 Hull City

I find it incredible that some fans are still not quite sure about Pardew, all the facts are there and they see it week in week out. It's crazy.

How did Hull get it right when they hadn't touched the ball until we scored?

We let them do what they want after that. It's a recurring theme. I see no difference between this game and any other game in which we've tried to defend a lead instead of just continuing to play.

They'll go down like, just about any other team in the league would have humiliated them today.

I'm on about the 80 minutes after the goal.

What did they do differently to what most teams do to Hatem? He usually has about 3 players on him.

Pressed him much higher up the pitch and he slowed things down too much too.

They did bimpy but that's because we reverted to our usual sitting deep nonsense.

We didn't push up the pitch or press at all, everytime we lose the ball we retreat without tying to win it back.

We need to get the whole team to push higher up the field and have Anita pick the ball up from the centre backs and let him dictate the tempo.

The last three games I've been at since April, I've seen Newcastle concede 12 and score 2. 

And yet some people are just content and go "Awh well, maybe next week."

Not even a single song against Ashley or Pardew today.  No pressure whatsoever.

Most people, laughably, seem to have blamed it on Ben Arfa inside the stadium.

The last three games I've been at since April, I've seen Newcastle concede 12 and score 2. 

:lol:

What?

What?

Not true, I heard Pardew give us a wave.

Well stop fucking going.