Alan Pardew

Mike

If he loses the derby Ashley has no choice IMO

People thought the same last season, when a 0-6 home defeat followed the 0-3 derby home defeat.

Does Ashley really want another huge hit in the pocket like relegation though.

JFK likely will be his eventual replacement, nobody is fucking "delusional" for thinking we may actually get someone else in though when he is sacked. It is a possibility.

Whereas I look at the pattern of Ashley and fail to see anything but JFK, because anyone not being JFK will involve them working under him which no one who is better than Pardew will.

I reckon that second half has saved his job, personally.

So do I.

First time since souness I've been torn between us getting back in to the game and the opposition banging another couple in.

This f***er is worse than souness though.

I've given up thinking like that since the liverpool game. I thought ok we've just been spanked 0-6 at home to those wankers but there is no way pardew can survive this now...........ofcourse he did.

So yeah i'd rather we not get battered now as I don't believe it would lead to his dismissal anymore.

I agree that it's likely he will take the reigns, at least for a short period, but there's not a chance that we cannot attract a better manager than Pardew if we set out to do so though, even under these horrific circumstances. The man is fucking shite, really really bad.

Sorry for that comment before by the way, no need at all like I'm just in a cuntish mood.

Guest icemanblue

Deserves all the shit he'll get for the first half, regardless of individual horror shows. Won't get the small amount of credit he deserves for the second half improvement. Hard to see exactly where we go from here. This season, so far, has been the definition of 'a mixed bag'.

Well as a deluded sympathiser I went along with some of the excuses for last season, still accept europe affected us. But my acceptence came with an understanding that those excuses were used up for this season. I felt these Games after Man City were a true test, and we are looking truly fucking abysmal.

Deserves all the shit he'll get for the first half, regardless of individual horror shows. Won't get the small amount of credit he deserves for the second half improvement. Hard to see exactly where we go from here. This season, so far, has been the definition of 'a mixed bag'.

I dare say it will just continue in a similar vane. Plenty of rubbish with some decent bits thrown in here and there, providing everyone stays 'fit' (uninjured would be a better, made-up, term).